03 Cobra ECU and Harnesses

Alex_96Cobra

Cant Sleep-Clown'l eat me
Established Member
Sorry I forgot to mention it is for a coupe.

I have the injector harness but it is not in great shape. I can throw it in if you want it but my mechanic said unless you really know what your doing it's not a plug and play install for it.

EDIT- I didnt include the FI harness cuz of what my mechaninc said, I bought it that way with no warning of its condition so that is why I wasnt gonna sell it. I've bought a bunch of parts for my project from various forums and I know what its like to be sold something that is not the shape as the seller says.

Alex

Last edited:

charged9250

Established Member
Alex_96Cobra said:
Sorry I forgot to mention it is for a coupe.

I have the injector harness but it is not in great shape. I can throw it in if you want it but my mechanic said unless you really know what your doing it's not a plug and play install for it.

EDIT- I didnt include the FI harness cuz of what my mechaninc said, I bought it that way with no warning of its condition so that is why I wasnt gonna sell it. I've bought a bunch of parts for my project from various forums and I know what its like to be sold something that is not the shape as the seller says.

Alex

So wants wrong with the injector harness?

Users who are viewing this thread