03 cobra column using the fox dash

1bad88vert

Established Member
I know people have done this with their 03-04 cobra swaps. If anyone could tell me how they did it that would be another thing that I wouldn't have to wire up. And will the fox steering wheel work on the column also. Thanks. Any info would greatly be appreciated. Trying to get done with the mocking up part so I can tear it down again to paint.

ashleyroachclip

Established Member
Modular Ford has a very good write up on what it takes to mix and match the different parts of the steering column, dash.
I am pretty sure the fox wheel may not fit on the cobra column.

What year fox are you using? More details please.
I have my mod fox 90 % finished, it is completeiy driveable, heat a/c, everything working but the wipers and power door locks.

1bad88vert

Established Member
Modular Ford has a very good write up on what it takes to mix and match the different parts of the steering column, dash.
I am pretty sure the fox wheel may not fit on the cobra column.

What year fox are you using? More details please.
I have my mod fox 90 % finished, it is completeiy driveable, heat a/c, everything working but the wipers and power door locks.

I have a 1990 lx vert. The mechanical stuff I can do. The wiring is where I am going to have a problem. I am just trying to find the easiest way to where I don't have to do so much wiring keep the pats. If you could help me that would be awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread