03 Cobra Collector items / what is out there?

Cobra10thaniv

Established Member
I have been buying off ebay or anywhere Items pertaining to the 03 Cobra and the 10th anniversary items (very little of on 10th)

Before its all lost and gone I would like to know what some of you have seen or bought.

So far I have collected the following

1. SVT 10th anniv book printed by ford for the debut of the Anniv cobra at the show one time print for show

2. SVT Cobra ring binded press book. contains all the picture you have seen by everyone with info.

3. SVT Press CD for 03 cobra

4. The information sheet of the display at the debut of the 10th anniv Cobra at the auto show.

5. 10th anniv fact card with silver 10th on the front

6. Big Poster of the cobra in front of the the Boss 429

7. Huge Poster of the cobra and all the older cobras, GT 40, And huge pic of the 03 at the bottom taking main stage. Its called The power of Genetic Engineering

8. The reg 03 cobra data card

9. The 03 booklet with the yellow cobra on the cover

What else is out there if anyone can help or has somthing

black10th vert

Established Member
There was also a 03 technical poster which showed thed engine and gave all the info on it. I have only seen one on ebay which I bought and the guy ripped me off and never sent it. I did find the same picture on ebay ut it is only 11x16 and is laminated.I think I also have a 10th poster with a silver vert. Seems like I have a few other things.I'll look through my stuff and let you know of anything else.

cobrakarl

Established Member
I had seen a note that there were 03 coffee cups that were sent to dealers and supposed to have gone as present with car but almost no one got them - dealers kept them mostly. I think there was picture posted on this forum.

Cobra10thaniv

Established Member
I have the miasto car for the 10th but not the mug. Anyone know of any other rare publications by ford?

Users who are viewing this thread