03 Cobra Bassani - Mid Length - Ceramic Coated Headers

wyd_trkr

-
Established Member
For those of you that have been emailing me about the 03 Cobra Bassani - Mid Length - Ceramic Coated Headers, well here at SFPHQ finally got them in today and we will start shipping these out to all of our customers starting tomorrow. Our Webmaster is in the midst of uploading the new shopping cart for it's debute' tonight.

We will only offer the Ceramic Coated ones at this time, but the Chrome Steel ones will be coming to us in a couple more weeks! Pricing for the Ceramic will be $725 including shipping to all of our US Customers and shipping them to Canada will have to be calculated as to the exact destination. Same as Internationally!

http://www.southfloridapulleyhq.com/cobra_products_bassani_headers.htm

Thanks guy's, Hope this helps!

Last edited:

wyd_trkr

-
Established Member
Originally posted by WYD_TRKR
For those of you that have been emailing me about the 03 Cobra Bassani - Mid Length - Ceramic Coated Headers, well here at SFPHQ finally got them in today and we will start shipping these out to all of our customers starting tomorrow. Our Webmaster is in the midst of uploading the new shopping cart for it's debute' tonight.

We will only offer the Ceramic Coated ones at this time, but the Chrome Steel ones will be coming to us in a couple more weeks! Pricing for the Ceramic will be $725 including shipping to all of our US Customers and shipping them to Canada will have to be calculated as to the exact destination. Same as Internationally!

So all interested parties should contact me for additional informational on purchasing these, until we upload them tonight at my email address here: [email protected]

For those thining about getting a Set of the 03 Cobra Bassani - Mid Length - Chrome Headers, we will be offering them for just $625 including shipping in just a couple more weeks. Hope this helps.

derryck

Established Member
Sorry for the ignorance but what is 'mid length'? I'm looking for headers but I already have a Magnaflow X-pipe (no cats) and Magnaflow cat back. I just want to replace 'the rest' of the exhaust... is that mid length?

wyd_trkr

-
Established Member
Originally posted by derryck
Sorry for the ignorance but what is 'mid length'? I'm looking for headers but I already have a Magnaflow X-pipe (no cats) and Magnaflow cat back. I just want to replace 'the rest' of the exhaust... is that mid length?

derryck, where most aftermarket X-pipe/Cats bolt up to the existing Exhaust Manifolds, these Headers replace them, then the Mid Length term means, simply bolting your existing (Current) Bassani X-Pipe / Cats system up to these Headers.

If you Do Not own the Bassani X-Pipe / Cat system, as you describe, then you will have to cut and weld your X-Pipe to the Collector Flanges, as Bassani Illustrates this procedure with their Installation Instructions. Hope this helps.

Snakin

"No Worries Mate"
Established Member
So for those of us, or maybe just me, who dont know the differences, apart from looks, what are the differences between the ceramic coated and chrome as far as performance, durabilty, etc or anything else ???

Bosko

Established Member
Snakin 69 - Chrome looks pretty good. Especialy when you put them on. But as soon as you start the car for the 1st time and drive it it turns yellow,blue and black and looks like shit forever. From my experience at least. Ceramic coated ones will look pretty for a long time. But dont listen to me...

wyd_trkr

-
Established Member
Originally posted by Snakin 69
So for those of us, or maybe just me, who dont know the differences, apart from looks, what are the differences between the ceramic coated and chrome as far as performance, durabilty, etc or anything else ???

Snakin 69 , the Ceramic over the Chrome Headers is simple here. With having the Ceramic, you instantly lower the underhood temperatures, as the heat dissipates allot quicker , verses regular Stainless Steel that does hold heat soak. Performance wise, Ceramic is better for a Supercharged Engine, as heat is it's worst enemy. Hope this helps.

wyd_trkr

-
Established Member
Originally posted by sbc.cobra
what are the gains w/ the mid-length headers (hp and tq #'s)?

sbc.cobra , fully dependant upon the modifications at the time you install these Headers, you will get between 20 to 25 more RWHP increase and about the same for the torque factors. Hope this helps.

sbc.cobra

HUWHAT!!!
Established Member
sbc.cobra , fully dependant upon the modifications at the time you install these Headers, you will get between 20 to 25 more RWHP increase and about the same for the torque factors. Hope this helps.

thanks.

p3pete

Toys R Us Kid
Established Member
Will Bassani's new mid-lengths work with Bassani's cat'ed X? I've heard rumor they work only with the off-road/catless X. Anybody verify?
Cheers,
Pete

wyd_trkr

-
Established Member
Originally posted by p3pete
Will Bassani's new mid-lengths work with Bassani's cat'ed X? I've heard rumor they work only with the off-road/catless X. Anybody verify?
Cheers,
Pete

p3pete, they will work with either or!!!!!! Hope this helps.

wyd_trkr

-
Established Member
Originally posted by Blades
Could I pick these up at you shop to save on shipping?

Blades, thought you lived in MA?? Are you planning on coming to Florida, as if you are we can have them here waiting on you. As for shipping cost involved, the shipping within the Continental US is only like $25, so not much savings there. Hope this helps.

wyd_trkr

-
Established Member

"SALE - 4-27 to 4-30 price is $699 Shipped"

http://www.southfloridapulleyhq.com/cobra_products_bassani_headers.htm

Users who are viewing this thread