03 Cobra 44k miles- spund rod bearing

redandwhite85

Established Member
SOLD

2003 Redfire Cobra- 44K miles
Recently spun a rod bearing due to what I think was an oil pressure problem and I really don't want to deal with it. I already put down the deposit down on a 1000se shortblock from MMR and it should be ready in the next 3 weeks.

Mods:
- Steggy stage 4 ported eaton
- 1.76 upper
- 10# lower
- 100 mm idlers
- Kookes LT headers
- off road X-pipe
- magnaflows
- Kenny bell boost-a-pump
- QA1 adjustable coilovers
- AJE racing tubular K-member
- short throw
- SPEC stage 3+ clutch
- 4.10 gears
- 18" anthracite FR500s (10.5 rears)

Car was tuned at XXX motorsports in Pensacola, FL. It dynoed 500/500 on a 95* day at around 90% humidity. Interior of the car is a 10 out of 10, exterior has a couple blemishes. I am open to trades, but I still owe on the car so I would prefer cash or at least $7000 cash+trade. We can also have the shortblock on order put in your name if you want it. Make me an offer. I'm located in Abilene, TX. (pics are before the FR500s)

th_VCLP0379.jpg

100_2165.jpg

100_2160.jpg

100_2159.jpg

100_2158.jpg

Last edited:

KYSVT

Banned
Good looking car op. if you weren't so far away we could prob work something out on a trade. I wouldn't need new motor. GLWS

Lstruck03

Man Pedal User
Established Member
pm me a price as is as well.. also a list of what you would consider trading for.

thanks

KYSVT

Banned
I'm close to lexington. Dont really know the distance to you. What kind of trades you interested in?

Last edited:

04mach17

Established Member
Holy shit, do u think u are overworking that heaton or what? Ur post says 1.76 upper with 10lb lower. I'm sure u mean 2.76 upper but with a 10lb lower? That's like 24lbs! I know ur eaton won't see that. That's just heating up the charger for no reason, car would make more power with a 2-4lb lower!

redandwhite85

Established Member
I'm close to lexington. Dont really know the distance to you. What kind of trades you interested in?

That's pretty far, my family is in Henderson.

Holy shit, do u think u are overworking that heaton or what? Ur post says 1.76 upper with 10lb lower. I'm sure u mean 2.76 upper but with a 10lb lower? That's like 24lbs! I know ur eaton won't see that. That's just heating up the charger for no reason, car would make more power with a 2-4lb lower!

Lol, yeah my typing ability is a little flawed... I AM from KY. It is a 2.76 and it is over spinning it. I'm seeing around 15-16lbs but the power drain from the eaton is just dumb. The guy that had it before installed the lower. I got stationed in Japan not long after I bought it so never had the chance to swap it out.

Why don't you save yourself some money and buy my brand new mmr 1000 SE with upgrades that's ready now and for less $?

I already put the deposit down while they had the sale. MMR said it was not refundable, but I couldn't pass up the sale incase the car didn't move.

westcoast: my number is on your visitor wall.

Users who are viewing this thread