03 cobra 39lb injectors

elyrain

Established Member
Hows what? With a stroker, more compression, and a ported lower I should be in the higher 300's RW. 24's aren't going to cut it....

Quadcammer

4cams aren't better then1
Established Member
you're rebuilding your motor again?

you think you'll pick up 50rwhp with the stroker?

elyrain

Established Member
Yeap, the rattle in my engine can only be from too much p/w clearance. So we are gonna bore it 20 over and maybe stroke it. I think I'll pick up about 20rw with the stroker, 20 or so with a ported lower and even more with a domed piston. 11.4 c/r

Even if I don't do a stroker and I just up the c/r and port the lower I'll still need new injectors if I'm making around 360 rw

cobrob

all natural poster
Established Member
Yeap, the rattle in my engine can only be from too much p/w clearance. So we are gonna bore it 20 over and maybe stroke it. I think I'll pick up about 20rw with the stroker, 20 or so with a ported lower and even more with a domed piston. 11.4 c/r

Even if I don't do a stroker and I just up the c/r and port the lower I'll still need new injectors if I'm making around 360 rw

yeah I had a bad rattle form the block being bored to much. Just make sure your machine shop knows what there doing. I ended up buying a high compression short block instead:banana:

Users who are viewing this thread