03 Cobra 25.3 chassis build (pic heavy)

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
LOL! I love Cobras! Terminators! The Ecoboost's are fighting to break into the 8's at this point! For now, the Cobras hold their crown, but we're only using 4 cylinders, and we kill the Terminators in gas mileage!

Sent from my Z812 using Tapatalk
Keep trying, you've almost convinced them.

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
pics before wiring

ioFAjMK.jpg

1osH7RL.jpg

VOOajti.jpg

2a8ItlY.jpg

apex svt

MEAN STREAK
Established Member
what a badass build. Would love to have a 25.3 some day. We're rocking the same LCA's though!

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
Holy smokes. Top notch as always, Jake. Looking forward to seeing you in a couple weeks!

1990jmcturbo

@03svtjmc
Established Member
as I always say, looks fricken awesome bro. and I agree with your comment, this does have a awesome story. good shit my man.

Helomech74

Established Member
Jake,

Are those the Mercury marine coils that you're using? Also who did you go through for the plug wires? I'm in the process of wiring in my LS coils (Using the LS2 truck coils at the moment), but still need to build a set of wires. Did you use the Power Grid coil plates to mount them to the valve covers? I wanted to go that route, but the LS2 coils don't mount correctly on them.

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
Jake,

Are those the Mercury marine coils that you're using? Also who did you go through for the plug wires? I'm in the process of wiring in my LS coils (Using the LS2 truck coils at the moment), but still need to build a set of wires. Did you use the Power Grid coil plates to mount them to the valve covers? I wanted to go that route, but the LS2 coils don't mount correctly on them.

Powergrid mounts and their wires also. Marine coils

Users who are viewing this thread