03 Cobra 19K miles $18,000

SLOW95

SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP!
Established Member
Yeah I have been texting the guy he seems pretty cool. this is such a great deal if I wasnt in the middle of moving to NY I would be all over this.

VtekII

Established Member
judging by the way the license plate is slapped on there i woudlnt imagine its cared for too well.

im anal as hell about my cars and i know i would never put the plate on there all retarded like that... with what looks like zip ties

wesking1

Established Member
judging by the way the license plate is slapped on there i woudlnt imagine its cared for too well.

im anal as hell about my cars and i know i would never put the plate on there all retarded like that... with what looks like zip ties

Hahah i know i wouldnt either

65fastback2+2

Established Member

looks like his temp fix so he didnt have to drill holes in the front bumper

SLOW95

SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP!
Established Member
LMAO you guys really like paying to damn much for these cars that you just try to find things wrong with the car.I already talked to him the car is in perfect condition but if you want to spend the same price for a car with close to 90 K go ahead.

Users who are viewing this thread