03 Cobra 17x10.5 Chrome and 18" Black Chrome FR500's In Stock!!

LTHL SVT

Insane SVT Poster
Established Member
JMBLOWNWS6

What size wheels are they on your wife's cobra? Is that 18's all around?

Last edited:

LTHL SVT

Insane SVT Poster
Established Member
Carbd86GT said:
yes, they are 18's as thats the only size they are available in.

Thank you Derek, I just placed my order. I think these are the nicest rims on black cobras by far. I will have some pictures up once I receive them.:thumbsup:

04 RedFire

2014 Black GT500
Established Member
Anyone got pics of the black chrome on a RedFire Cobra? It looks like they might lood good on mine. Before I saw the Black Chrome I had it narrowed down to the 10.5 chrome stockers, chrome FR500's or black FR500's.

Thanks,
Rob

Nicky Pass

...boom goes the dynamite
Established Member
Black Chrome is actually a special powder coating....I had black chrome wheels on my Acura CL like 5 years ago. The company that started it was www.goodrichtechnology.com

220945_105_full.jpg

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Nicky P 03 SVT said:
Black Chrome is actually a special powder coating....I had black chrome wheels on my Acura CL like 5 years ago. The company that started it was www.goodrichtechnology.com

220945_105_full.jpg

There are some companies that use powercoating to get what they say is a Black Chrome finish however the wheels we get from Wheel Replicas are made with an actual chroming process to get the true Black Chrome Finish. Thats why the Black Chrome wheels we sell cost more than our competitors. One is style is painted and one is chromed!

Users who are viewing this thread