03 Cobra 17x10.5 Chrome and 18" Black Chrome FR500's In Stock!!

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Just giving everyone a heads up that we have in stock and ready to ship 17x10.5" Chrome 03 Cobra wheels along with the all new Black Chrome FR500's in 18x9 and 18x10!!

Feel free to place the order online or by giving us a call and we'll be glad to assist you. Thanks, Jared

17x10.5 03 Cobra Chrome Replicas
2003 Cobra 17x10.5 Wheel Replica (Chrome) [03COBRA17X10.5C] - $189.99

03COBRA17X10.5C_MED.jpg

All NEW!! 18x9 and 18x10 Black Chrome FR500's

attachment.php

attachment.php

FR500 18x9 Wheel Replica (Black Chrome) [FR50018X9BC] - $189.95
FR500 18x10 Deep Dish Wheel Replica (Black Chrome) [FR50018X10BC] - $199.95

Last edited:

wizdawg

aka... Brian
Established Member
Do the black chrome wheels actually go though a chroming process or are they just painted/cleared/polished to appear like a tinted chrome?

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
wizdawg said:
Do the black chrome wheels actually go though a chroming process or are they just painted/cleared/polished to appear like a tinted chrome?

I'm not exactly sure of the process on these wheels as they are new from Wheel Replicas. I know others sell a Hypercoat finish which is referred to as black chrome and they are painted and polished then hit with a metallic clear to get that chrome effect. I'll ask WR on Monday how they do it.

Jared

SVTkel

SVTKel
Established Member
How much for TWO 17X10.5 Chromed sent to Ontario, Canada (including shipping, assuming it is not free)?

Thanks

wizdawg

aka... Brian
Established Member
black03 said:
I'm not exactly sure of the process on these wheels as they are new from Wheel Replicas. I know others sell a Hypercoat finish which is referred to as black chrome and they are painted and polished then hit with a metallic clear to get that chrome effect. I'll ask WR on Monday how they do it.

Jared

Thank you,
Brian

Carbd86GT

You're Gator Bait
Established Member
SVTkel said:
How much for TWO 17X10.5 Chromed sent to Ontario, Canada (including shipping, assuming it is not free)?

Thanks

Post up/PM a postal code and we can get you a quote.

Thanks,
Derek

2003Slobra

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
wvmystichrome said:
Do you sell tires and install them on the 10.5 x 17s.

We sell tires, but we will not ship them mounted because of the shipping hassel and the chance there will be damage from the shipping.

JMBLOWNWS6

Established Member
These wheels are awesome and hold up well. Word of caution: Clean these wheels with a light soap. I wash them by hand with microfiber and dry them with a microfiber and there good as new. I tried some mothers,meguairs etc on the inside of the wheels and it WILL leave scratches on the wheels. So be carefull. Here is a pic of the wheels on my wifes cobra.

Mustang3.jpg

Mustang5.jpg

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
wizdawg said:
Jared-
Any updates on what the black chrome really is? Is it painted or is it chrome?

Thanks,
Brian

Brian,

The ones we sell are an actual chromed wheel. It's an expensive chrome process which other advertised black chromes do not have. Hope that helps. Jared

Users who are viewing this thread