03 Cobra, 04 R6 photoshoot, Seattle backdrop

02YZ125

So sticky
Established Member
My ex GF took these shots for me down at alki point. She drove the car out there and I followed on the 6. Enjoy

resize1zt1.jpg

resize2bj3.jpg

resize3gv9.jpg

resize4sk1.jpg

I have 150 high res shots, but, along with cutting things out with scissors, resizing pics is next on my list of things I hate doing.... so those are some of my favs

OH3GT

Shut Up And Lift
Established Member
pics are great. your gf does a nice job, your cobra is sick. black on black wheels FTW all day! everyday!

CaliBolt

Established Member
The real issue is why are you still hangin with you ex GF, and why is she driving the cobra???:shrug:

Hercules331

Established Member
cool pics dude, Im thinkin about buying a bike but I know nothing about them. What is a good first bike to get? I dont wanna spend more than 6000 bucks and I will buy a used one of course.

99GTtony

Rain city stanger
Established Member
Nice pics! Another good place is over in Fort Lawton in Magnolia, get a pass from the visitor's center and go to the lighthouse. I have seen your car around a couple of times. We have weekly cruise-ins at kidd vallet at 143rd and aurora, saturdays 5pm till......

BigDaveDogg

Keepin' it real.
Established Member
Nice AC-12 Carbon. I rock the same helmet. No pics of the Ex though? I remember those shots from the location in your sig...some of the nicest ass to ever be posted on this forum. :beer:

Panturia

Just some kid
Established Member
Sweeeeeeeeeet, I'm trying to find a job/internship out in Seattle, is it a good time living out there?

+1 on the pictures of the ex too. :)

Users who are viewing this thread