03 chrome cobra wheels w/ almost new Nittos

AUSTANG7958

03 TERMINATER VERT
Established Member
I just got a new set of wheels. So I need to get rid of my factory wheels and new nitto 555's and Nitto DR they have less than 2500 miles on them. Front is 95% rear have about 65% on them. These are nice no curb rash wheels. I treat my car better than my GF lol. On the serious side they are nice no apologieswheels and tires. I have $700 in tires alone. Would like to get $950 for the set. Will split up for right $ and ship but would prefer local pickup or meet someone with in 100 miles of jackson ms. These came off a 16000 mile 03 that again I cherish. These are real wheels also not nock offs. I can email pics I cant get them to paste on here. Sorry. They are awesome wheels though.

Last edited:

ArkansasMystic

Established Member
Pics? What size rims and tires? I might be able to meet in around Lake Village, AR, which should be ~100 miles from Jackson.

AUSTANG7958

03 TERMINATER VERT
Established Member
17 inch chrome factory. There about as nice as you can get and tires are as described. I could probally meet you that far. PM your email or tell me how to put them up here :??:and I will do either or. These look good almost hate to swap.

AUSTANG7958

03 TERMINATER VERT
Established Member
took pics today! Will get them to you today. I took them at 12.30 today so you can see exact trread on them. I have nitto 555 extreme on front radials. Nitto DR 555 II on back. Front still have 95% rear 65%. Get you pics later today.

AUSTANG7958

03 TERMINATER VERT
Established Member
/Users/austinprowant/Desktop/IMG_0081.JPG/Users/austinprowant/Pictures/iPhoto Library/Originals/2008/svt wheels 4 sale/IMG_0081.JPG

Last edited:

ArkansasMystic

Established Member
I'm out, really think I am gonna go with Saleens. Here are some pics:
photo.gif

photo1.gif

photo2.gif

photo3.gif

photo4.gif

TERMI.gif

tn.gif

AUSTANG7958

03 TERMINATER VERT
Established Member
Thanks for putting the pics up man I really am computer illiterate sometimes. LOL
I will do $800 pick up or close by drive or $950 shipped. Tires ran me $700 bucks 45 days ago. Thats 250 bucks for real SVT wheels or 100 buck if you picked them up. I just want enuff money to get me close to a set of nittos for my new 18'' wheels.

Last edited:

AUSTANG7958

03 TERMINATER VERT
Established Member
Anybody want a deal on these things? This is a complete ready to roll set with good DR's on rear and new nitto's up front. Real Mccoy also not Chinese knock offs!

Users who are viewing this thread