03 Chrome 17 X 9 Cobra Rims/ GY Tires for sale

TokenBlackGuy

Established Member
I thought I'd try here 1st, I really don't want to ship. I'm selling my stock 03 chrome rims for $500. The stock GY's are still mounted on them. The rims are in great condition. No curb rashes. The tread on 3 tire are worn, probably down to 25% tread left. one tire is really bad off, worthless, no tread left. I re-used my stock center caps for my 18" FR500's. I do have a set of aftermarket caps that came w/ the FR500's that I will include. I do have pics, just pm me your email addy and I'll send a few pics.

Johnny Vig

Addicted to Power!
Established Member
TokenBlackGuy said:
I thought I'd try here 1st, I really don't want to ship. I'm selling my stock 03 chrome rims for $500. The stock GY's are still mounted on them. The rims are in great condition. No curb rashes. The tread on 3 tire are worn, probably down to 25% tread left. one tire is really bad off, worthless, no tread left. I re-used my stock center caps for my 18" FR500's. I do have a set of aftermarket caps that came w/ the FR500's that I will include. I do have pics, just pm me your email addy and I'll send a few pics.

Very interested- PM sent. thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread