03 cammed cobra?????

tex00gt

Established Member
I found this clip on streetfire. Ive been around cars for along time and I've never heard a 32 valve lope like this and Ive never heard of this cam b4, so unless anyone knows who's car this is I call a :bs: on this. Im more than posative that is an ls1 parked behind the cobra and they made it sound like it was coming out of the cobra rear end? what do you think?

Click here to see Video

88cobra

sayyyy whhaaaat???
Established Member
ok first of.. how can they be nascar cams... nascar dosent use an over-hard cam motor they use push-rod motors so this is bs..

yoblingblwow

Established Member
tex00gt said:
I found this clip on streetfire. Ive been around cars for along time and I've never heard a 32 valve lope like this and Ive never heard of this cam b4, so unless anyone knows who's car this is I call a :bs: on this. Im more than posative that is an ls1 parked behind the cobra and they made it sound like it was coming out of the cobra rear end? what do you think?

Click here to see Video

I don't know but the grass is moving from the exhaust,look in the bottom right hand corner of the screen the grass is moving and its right in front of the exhaust :shrug:

GodStang

Established Member
maniak87 said:
this cobra sounds sick when he lets off! i love the popping/backfireing!!!

Thanks man. I am not too happy about the popping but the car runs like no other and puts down killer power.

Users who are viewing this thread