03 built redfire cobra for sale

getblown03

Established Member
Hey guys its about that time again, i think im going to sell the cobra. Im in no real rush to sell the car (just because i got it back from the motor shop 2 weeks ago) ANYWAYS about the car its an 03 refire cobra 36k miles on it. The day i got it back from proline i claybar, polished and waxed it. The car is very very clean im very meticulous about my car and i havent taken any short cuts with the car (unless you count cutting the springs). The car made 602 and 597 on pump gas before i built the motor. Iv never taken it to the track. Here is a quick mod list im sure ill leave something out but im at work right now so ill have to post some pics up later but there are a few here.

www.putfile.com/getblown03

- Black 2.6h kenne bell
-seimen 60lb injectors
-KB BAP
-accufab (KB) single blade tb
-JLT high boost CAI
-2400 MAF
-BF idlers
-metco 4lb lower
-LDC Cooling mod
-svt focus dual fuel pumps
-Proline built motor
-bored .020 over
-cp pistons
-stainless steel rings
-race coated bearings
(the only parts that proline kept from the motor was the block crank and rods)
-billet water pump
-all new ARP studs
-spec 3+ clutch
-spec steel flywheel
-k member
-full length subframe connectors
- drive shaft loop
-plasma booster
-lfp icebox
-liberty 26 spline input shaft
The new motor has right at 700 miles on it as of now, the kb has 1200 miles on it. I have to bring it over to modular powerhouse (www.modularpowerhouse.com) to have it tuned im going to be doing 2 tunes on the SCT chip 93 octane a very conservative tune and 110 octane.

Check out www.prolineraceengines.com and www.modularpowerhouse.com

EXTERIOR
-front springs cut 3/4 of an inch
-rear cut 1 coil
-black dd fr500's
-18X9 front
-18x10 rear
-Nitto 305/35/18 DR rear
-Sumitomo 285/35/18 front
Wheels have been on the car for maybe 4000 miles all have been very very well maintained but the front drivers side has a scratch in it from where it looks like when the lug nut was removed ill get a pic of it as soon as possible.
-Tint Front windsheild 35% all other windows 5%

Exhaust
-bbk longtubes
-BBK or/x
-MAC 3" all the way out

MISC
-pro 5.0
- autometer phantom gauges a piller 3 gauges in order top to bottom Exhaust, a/f, water temp.
- pod over ac vents with phantom boost and oil pressure.
-raptor shift light
- SS cobra bumper inserts
- REAR SEAT DELETE with cobra cut out red background (will get pic ASAP)

Like i said im sure there is somewhere i missed mods but ill post it as i think of it. But this car is my baby and my life iv invested over 13,000 in it since i owned it july of last year original owner lthlsnake here on SVTP Please feel free to PM me with all offers. Id really like to get 31 or 30 for the car. Thanks for looking guys.

Last edited:

TurboV3nomVa

Established Member
sounds like a fair deal, the market slowed down slightly the last month or two. I think alot of ppl are focused on vacations , home buying and the typical summer activities rather then buying a car. Things will pick up for us sellers very soon tho no doubt. ttt

getblown03

Established Member
haha yeah i noticed preciate the kinda words sir....

oh yeah i have the spec sheet of the pistons and the build sheet from proline as well

compression ratio was 8.75:1

69fordguru

Established Member
wait...nm that....just saw the mph shout out up there. am i correct that you sent your original motor to proline and they did the machine work?

getblown03

Established Member
yeah proline did all of my motor work and tim does all of the tuning for all of you who know tim lynch haha great guy he was actually turning wrenches on my motor

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
Who in the hell is Tim Lynch?:shrug:

Oh that Tim Lynch!:rockon: Now that's a car that's done right! Good luck with the sale!

getblown03

Established Member
ha ha yeah i havent had many bites on this here i guess the market is slow right now but whatever yeah i been thinkin about selling it and getting a house!!!

69fordguru

Established Member
man ive been trying to find this thread since i posted on it the first time! its been evading me or something lol. so no progress so far on the sale? im playing the waiting game right now...as soon as my 69 mach sells then i will be giving you a call...wouldnt be interested in a trade would you??

Users who are viewing this thread