03 Blk terminator 74k miles.. whats it worth?

Afghanman

03 SB Terminator
Established Member
saw a blk 03 terminator at a dealership just wanted to know how much you guys would be willing to pay for it if you were in the market to buy. it looks pretty clean... still awaiting word on the history of the vehicle easter weekend i guess... but should it be something i should jump at... im not really in the market to buy yet but i would trade in my car if i found a good one for a great price.. what should i be asking about this car?? its near my moms house and i was really thinking about going to check it out when i go visit soon...

Lord Warlock

Established Member
Probably looking at a retail price of between 15500 and 17500 for one in average condition. The dealer probably only has 10-13k into it, as that is what they are trying to offer on my 04 with lower miles than this one.

Afghanman

03 SB Terminator
Established Member
ok cool thanks for the feedback... they have it priced for 15995.. but they still havent called me back.. you are in the market for selling yours now?

Lord Warlock

Established Member
I put mine up for sale Saturday afternoon here on SVTP, I was asking 18k for mine with 51200 miles. It looks like its already sold, but we'll know for sure in the next day or two. The highest offer i got from one dealer (a dodge dealer not a ford dealer) was 15500, but their first offer of 14k kind of pissed me off....I got it to 15500 from one dealer, and to 15000 at another.

I didn't expect it to get snapped up that quick...maybe it was worth more, guess the buyer gets the deal. Happy for him. The way i look at it, cars are usually great for about 100k, after that it costs more to maintain. Mines at 51k so its used half up (it stickered new at 36800), but the glass is still half full for the next guy. He gets it already modded and stealthy.

Last edited:

Afghanman

03 SB Terminator
Established Member
hell yeah a real spit in the face for that trade in offer... but thats good you were able to sell your car though. 18k sounds like a great deal. im trying to sell my 350z now and had 2 buyers that fell through cause they couldnt get funds together i guess... but if i can find a cobra in decent shape at a dealer i would gladly trade and pay the difference.. just cant seem to find any cobras at dealerships that are catching my eye though. the one i was talking about in this post sold already on saturday and i was calling way before that but no response... ill get one eventually though just being patient

Lord Warlock

Established Member
Do a search here in Jacksonville, during my research i saw a silver 03/04 that looked nice for sale, i believe it was a dealer but can't be sure. It may have been on cars.com or autotrader or maybe even Edmunds.com (was checking black book valuation there) Most of the terms i know of in town are very nice cars. None are ragged out or trashed, some are a bit cleaner than mine is though. Or modded more.

Lord Warlock

Established Member
if its a repo and accident, i'd find another elsewhere. Mine was passed around before i got it, but the carfax was clean of all accidents, and it plays a factor when you start talking value later on.

Afghanman

03 SB Terminator
Established Member
Yeah it was the one in jersey. I saw the carfax and it did have an accident didn't see it being repoed. But I wouldve passed on just the accident alone anyway. Just wanted to know how much it was worth. Thanks for all the feedback and I will def check out your area for terminators. I found a couple local but no dealerships. I'm just really tired of my z and need to get my hands on a terminator soon. But I don't want to jump the gun on the first thing I get. And there is on sb i'm interested in I think is in nc somewhere 250 miles away from me which isn't bad. It's got 60k miles and they are asking 19600. Clean carfax and one owner. Def want to look into it

Users who are viewing this thread