03 Black vert, salvage, for swap or reconstruction

Poolman

Established Member
Bought the car at an insurance auction, NC Salvage title in my name, car runs and drives, has 72k miles. Has a Stegmeier ported Eaton, not sure of the port, Steg says would need to be removed to confirm the port work. Engine is strong and looks like the stock longblock, with the bolt on work you can see in the pictures.

I had a plan for the car, but the plan is having to change.

Damaged parts removed and discarded:
hood
right frt fender
frt bumper cover and fog lights
2 frt tires and wheels, wheels bent

Things I have sold: These are the only items that have been sold.
- headlights
- light bar and the two rear interior trim pieces with holes for the light bar, both sides sold.

Everything else I have, even if not in these pictures, seats, front end pieces, all good other than the discarded list, trunk lid with spoiler and brake light both good. Engine runs good, exhaust leak at header collector, but strong. The top is in good shape, I started to remove it, but have all the hardware to re-install. The LFP dual pass intercooler heat exchanger and brackets are bent some, but it does not leak. Passenger door has some damage, but only minor body work to repair it.

The wheels and tires on the car are mine to move it around, not sure if I want to sell these real Cobra R wheels. The old drivers seat in the pictures is just to move it around.

This thread is a offer for anyone that may be looking at a swap or a car to rebuild. I had a very good frame shop here look at the car and body can be straightened for $800-$1000.00. The engine has long tubes, right side damaged in accident, but only at the collector end, head attachment is undamaged.

Would prefer to sell the whole car and all parts. I need about $9000.00 to not be really disapointed for the whole car and all parts. With that you would have almost everything for a reconstruct. Or, would sell the car like it sits in the pictures with all the engine and terminator swap parts included for less money, and would keep some of the removed parts, ie seats, trunk lid etc not needed for a swap.

Can deliver the car as well, some reasonable distance from Myrtle Beach, SC or can ship it too.

PM me and I will send my phone number for those seriously interested. I can get more pictures of the car and pictures of the removed parts later this week, but not before Friday 3/8.

03 Cobra Vert Photos by rdmccrary | Photobucket

Users who are viewing this thread