03 Black Vert available for $37,500

eddy z

Established Member
FYI--for anyone in the market for a 03 Black vert for $37,500. My dealership where I got my car advised me they have a trade in on a mint 03 vert that must go. The orgianl owner bought at this dealership, but traded it in for a auto GT. This older gentlemen, just could handle stick.. Sounds like a great deal

If anyone is interesteded, call Tom Bona at 847 844 8331. His dealership is Springhill Ford, located at West Dundee, IL. just outside Chicago. If anyone does contact him, tell him you know of Eddy Z. He will hook you up..

Fang

Established Member
Sticker is only $38 on a new one. The hype is about over and the dealers are marking them down now.:lol: :lol: :lol:

DaveSVT03

Established Member
I agree - that's not a great price, but a new one now stickers for $39,450.00 - not sure when the price went up. If you get a vert with chromies you can break $40K.

COBRAJIM9999

Established Member
ACTUALLY MSRP IS 40 AND CHANGE

I dont know where people got their prices from but msrp is over 40k now at 40250 gang. Price seems a bit high as we are selling an 03 Cobra Vert for 35900 with similar mileage. People want serious trade in value and what do they think the cars are going to sell for afterward.

itpphoto

Established Member
Lets see, the "older gentleman" paid the $5000 market adjustment for the Cobra, then traded it in at which time he got maybe $32,000, bought the GT at a "deal" for $1000 off the sticker so he could still sit down the next day, then they sell the Cobra and make another $5500, wow.

c0bra969

Custom title.
Established Member
yep.....thats BS when i go to buy mine im paying no more than 33.5....or else im not getting one...they can blow me.

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
Originally posted by c0bra969
yep.....thats BS when i go to buy mine im paying no more than 33.5....or else im not getting one...they can blow me.

Then you should come home happy one way or the other.:lol: :lol: :lol:

eddy z

Established Member
yep the old man that traded in the car really took a hit.. he bought his car shortly after i got mine last year in june.. i am sure he paid like 2 or 3 thousand over sticker... to trade it in and go into a GT. he took a hit.. $37,500 is ok, but i am sure you could wheel and deal for less. I would offer like $34k and maybe go up to $35k, out the door.. After all, hype or no hype, a new ca will run you upper 30's lower 40's.. This could be a good deal if you work on out. If not, I too would pass..

Users who are viewing this thread