03 Black Terminator FS

Blackvenom12

I Like Snakes
Established Member
New price I'll keep it short and sweet, going to school= a lot of money that I don't have, so i have to let her go. 26K miles on the clock asking $24,000. clean title, PM if interested thanks!

IMG_0130.jpg

IMG_0129.jpg

IMG_0128.jpg

IMG_0127.jpg

IMG_0126.jpg

IMG_0125.jpg

IMG_0124.jpg

IMG_0122.jpg

Last edited:

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
wow our economy sucks almost as much as srt-4's... no one wants a clean cobra?

Your cobra looks great. Right color and i like the tint. Bad new is i'm gonna be a 1st time dad in July. No room for a cobra in the stable or i'd be all over it. Good luck with the sale.

rexisme

Established Member
Well more to it than that. 03 cobras are almost 6 years old and most have been rode harder than that chick you don't want your friends to see you with. :rockon:

Using your theory, 93 cobras are absolute junk because they are 15 years old and been dogged for the last 15. We are talking about a never pullied 03 w/ exhaust and tint and 26k miles. To top it off at a steal of a price.

MustangBetty

Using your theory, 93 cobras are absolute junk because they are 15 years old and been dogged for the last 15. We are talking about a never pullied 03 w/ exhaust and tint and 26k miles. To top it off at a steal of a price.

You should snatch it up then:)

Thanks rexisme, JF00SVT is just pissed he doesn't have a termi of his own, don't hate on fellow svt owners.

Yeah one day when I'm a big boy I'll be able to get one of my very own! :-D

Seriously though, good luck. I was only responding in a conversational fashion to your statement about the economy being the reason. I know how much it sucks to have to sell a car for school.

Last edited by a moderator:

01Lightningwafb

Established Member
wow i think thats about as good as deal that ive seen since i have been looking. Im stationed in Missouri. ive got a 01 lightning and would like to get an cobra in the next year or so. this is what i am looking for.

cbr repsol

Established Member
I found this car for a friend of mine at work, We are picking it up in the morning sorry guys. Dont worrie though he is really into cars and will take good car of her.

cbr repsol

Established Member
Car was delivered as promised we cleaned her up and put in a diablo tune and a aftermarket air filter system. It responded to the tune very well, Thanks tony good luck with school. A++++ great guy in my book, he kept all of his promises.

Users who are viewing this thread