03 Black Termi low mileage

phxsvt

Established Member
Posting for sale is a clean titled 03 Cobra. I purchased car from a friend who owned it for approx 6 years. The car runs great and is in great condition with minimal/normal wear. Upgraded pullies, eibach lowered, jlt carbonfiber intake, afco heat exchanger and various cooling mods. upgraded/wider wheels in rear with 315/35/17 g-force tires. dyno/tuned at 460rwhp from Strictly in Houston. Full Bassani exhaust with x pipe. Almost 47k miles, always garaged and rust free.
Call Dave at 361 850 3296. 20k
Everyone knows what they look like, but here is a quick pic. If you are interested and need detailed pics of something let me know. Located in Corpus Christi
IMAG0728.jpg

LD50

comfortably numb
Established Member
First time I've ever came across someone on a car forum in Corpus lol. I've been looking for one for a while but the main thing that bothered me is I couldn't see it in person and see how they drive.

Where exactly are you located?

Chris0304

Established Member
First time I've ever came across someone on a car forum in Corpus lol. I've been looking for one for a while but the main thing that bothered me is I couldn't see it in person and see how they drive.

Where exactly are you located?

Better go ahead and get ur money ready if ur gonna go drive one for the first time! :)

Users who are viewing this thread