03 Black on Black coupe SOCAL $19,900 or...

Om3ga47

PIIHB
Established Member
Getting to expensive for me at the moment.Car has 60,xxx Car was never tortured nor pushed too hard. Always clean and cared for and of course garaged. Never smoked in. Asking $19,900 or take over payments and maybe a little cash if your serious,if your just a tire kicker dont waste my time.. It is about bluebook and is what I currently owe.
Mods:
JLT CAI
Accufab single blade Throttle body.
Billetflow 2.9 and idlers w/ snub
Brothers offroad X
Magnaflow catback
Billetlfow IRS brace
Pro 5.0 shifter.
Kenney brown urethane diff bushings + rear mount bushing.
Firewall clutch cable adjuster.
Ford racing quadrant.
JLT pcv filters.
Fluiddyne Heat exchanger.
LFP gen 2 cooling mod.
DIablosport predator
Powerslot rotors
Replaced all upper engine gaskets.(cause i could)
Cosmetic.
Powder coat replicas. 17x9 front,17x10 rear
Billet anodized black hood vents
Exhaust piping black

Cons:
hood a little chipped.
No back seats due to hole being burnt through them after welder installed bottle brackets. (yah i know)

Oil,tranny, diff fluids as well plugs,fuel filter and air filter cleaning always done at 2000mi w/ royal purple and Lucas synthetic stabilizer. New spec stage 3 clutch and related hardware ready to go in.

Before mods car was dynoed 403rwhp and 374rwtq. No dyno since mods.Engine pics are pre-cooling mod and Throttle Body.

cobraOMG.jpg

l_e9cb70bc2d066d2cae133fc4e4879d6f.jpg

1-1.jpg

2-1.jpg

3.jpg

Last edited:

Om3ga47

PIIHB
Established Member
Payments are 485 a month on my credit at 27k. Might be cheaper if you refi'ed yourself.

leo540i

Established Member
Bump

I can vouch for this car, I have seen it in person and it is in great condition and definately babied.

Good luck with your sell.

BTW financing 19k (with good credit) would make the monthly payments more around the high $200-low $300 range.

Leo

1slosnake

10 second pilot
Established Member
Just curious, how are you gonna be able to sell it for $19.9k if you owe $27K on it? Clean car good luck with the sale.

Om3ga47

PIIHB
Established Member
Just curious, how are you gonna be able to sell it for $19.9k if you owe $27K on it? Clean car good luck with the sale.

Attention to detail. I bought the car at 27k. Hense payments are 485,I AM SELLING for what I CURRENTLY OWE which is 19.9k.

Om3ga47

PIIHB
Established Member
BUMP. FYI unless you're really really really serious,do not waste my time please. I am tired of nothing but flakes who think they are going to walk away with this car for nothing. Go buy a v6.

Users who are viewing this thread