03 black cobra vert chicagoland

hazmat404

Established Member
2003 BLACK COBRA CONVERT $15,500 75K MILES

i got this car with about 45k on it about 4 years ago. it was my daily driver and assuming the same for the previous owner due to the miles on the car. the car has some good wear and tear on it. pluses are: new 275 tires on the rear (fronts are at about 30-35%), was very good on synthetic oil changes the day i owned her (3k miles max), she was never drag raced besides messing around on the street, sounds great, newer brake pads (6mo old), new clutch put in this last summer along with trans fluid changed, convertible top is in beautiful condition. there are more but those are the best

some bad things about her are a decent stain on the passenger seat on the suede (it was there when i bought it), there are some dings here and there on the car, there is some damage to the left reaR 1/2 panel where i rubbed up against a cement wall but its really not too bad but a nice mark on the car. there is a rattle in the front right of the car. i took the tire off to fix but i could not find a single thing. i checked any possible thing i could think of. you can hear it on all bumps and when up against a wall while moving.

it has a bassani o/r xpipe and magnaflow mufflers welded in (sounds amazing). 8" long and 3.5" diameter exhaust tips. a steeda cai. i have the stock air box if wanted along with stock hpipe. also has a pro5.0 shifter.

i dont have pics at this second but i can get a few pics of the damage to the 1/4 panel and the seat if wanted. no trades and im keeping the sale local. email me because ill respond faster. [email protected]

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread