03 Black Cobra Vert. 19,400miles only 22K

03CobraBlkVert

Established Member
This is a new listing that i had my car out there originally for 29,000 now i am down to $22,000 which is a steal for such a clean car. My other thread was to big so it was hard to see new Price again $22,000 super clean!!! Must sell ASAP. I am selling my 2003 Black Mustang Cobra Convertible to help save my pool business here in florida. I really wish i didn't have to sell it but we have no choice. This car is amazing! It is basically stock execpt for flowmaster mufflers that were welded in place of factory ones. It alos has smoked headlights that look sick on a black car. The car comes with a convertible top boot, car cover, and a bra that only gets used during love bug season (those bugs destroy paint). The paint is in great shape and even the front bumper has no scratches/pits or anything! Car is always garaged. Interior is alos perfect and the leather is still soft (I never put the top down during the day to protect the leather from the sun only occasionaly in the winter time). Everything works perfect. I bought this car from a 74 year old man who works for Ford and babied the car. The car has always had Mobil 1 full synthetic changed at least every 3,000 miles if not sooner. My loss is your gain you will not be disappointed.

Users who are viewing this thread