03 Black/Black SoCal 15k

Om3ga47

PIIHB
Established Member
***READ*** The car on the left bank is running low on compression,dont ask because I don't remember the numbers. This is not because of the nitrous kit because I was never able to use it. No oil in coolant or vice versa. I have yet to check the coolant for carbons and it doesn't consume oil. I don't know whats going on. I don't have the time and the car is being sold AS IS. Car runs and drives great, even still picks up great, I just don't get it. Clutch needs replacing however I have a SPEC 3 with flywheel, new throwout and pilot ready to install, just no time, money or patience as I used to have.***

Car has 65,xxx, always clean and cared for and of course garaged. Never smoked in. Asking $15,000 FIRM,if your just a tire kicker dont waste my time.. It is about bluebook and is what I currently owe.
Mods:
JLT CAI
Accufab single blade Throttle body.
Billetflow 2.9 and idlers w/ snub
Brothers offroad X
Magnaflow catback
Billetlfow IRS brace
Pro 5.0 shifter.
Kenney brown urethane diff bushings + rear mount bushing.
Firewall clutch cable adjuster.
Ford racing quadrant.
JLT pcv filters.
Fluiddyne Heat exchanger.
LFP gen 2 cooling mod.
DIablosport predator
Powerslot rotors

Cosmetic.
Powder coat replicas. 17x9 front,17x10 rear
Billet anodized black hood vents
Exhaust piping black
Rear seat delete

Cons:
Will be coming with stock intake and no nitrous. (Car was never sprayed so dont freak out)
hood a little chipped.
No rear seats

Oil,tranny, diff fluids,fuel filter and air filter cleaning always done at 2500mi w/ royal purple and Lucas synthetic stabilizer. New spec stage 3 clutch and related hardware ready to go in.

Ill get a engine shot when I can.

Before mods car was dynoed 403rwhp and 374rwtq. No dyno since mods.

CObra002HDR.jpg

Cobra004HDR.jpg

CObra003HDR.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread