03 Azure Blue w/ 182xxx miles open to offers

Justinfiore

Established Member
This Mach is in need of restoration and TLC. It's an automatic 2003 Azure blue Mach 1, I live on Long Island in New York. Some of the work that I have done to it include:
  • Rebuilt transmission at 180000 miles.
  • New racing seats from Cipher which are still like new they were installed at the same time the trans was rebuilt.
  • New Raxiom smoked tail lights
  • General restoration to the engine (Spark plugs, fuel filter, coil overs, cleaned and detailed engine bay)

The problem is that the paint has been neglected and needs to have a complete detailing job done to it. A lot of paint chips on the hood, paint chips on the rear and front bumper, and on both doors, two big chips on the doors. The suspension needs new bushings, rims are scratched up, and the tires are good for another 2000 miles I would say and brakes need to be done around the same time. Their is a little damage to the front bumper under the drivers side head light, it was from the previous owner parking it in a garage and hit a cabinet, the headlight housing is also broken when this happened. I did pressure and power tests on all of the cylinders and all of them are good. Although I doubt the engine is even close too being 100% for obvious reasons, Its more like 80% and can use a tune up.

I'm in no rush to sell and I really can't price it yet I'd feel better if you came to take a look at the car and discussed the price than. For now It will be in a garage and under a cover until it finds a new home. Im open to offers and trades, and I am looking to trade up so ill throw some money in for sure. Contact me at [email protected], Thanks For looking!

2qcgxv6.jpg

I was in the process of taking of the sticker when I noticed the paint was faded on the hood and decided not to continue.
2nvw2ur.jpg

2r43m8i.jpg

2dvljev.jpg

htxkza.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread