03 Azure Blue Mach FS

mach1won

Established Member
Well guys the time has finally come for me to move up to the big league, Terminator here I come! I finally got a job that I've been waiting for that allows me to afford a cobra and the insurance on one :rockon: . So now comes the time for me to part ways with my trusty mach. It's been a great car for me and I hope it goes to someone who can appreciate it and treat it as well as I have. To start off I want to be perfectly honest about the car, it does have a rebuilt title from here in Indiana. I know that that is not some people's favorite thing but after looking all over the car from top to bottom and driving it around a bit I was sold that whoever restored the car did a A+++++ job and pulled the trigger on purchasing it from the second owner who was/is a member on this site. Because I was sold on the car I never even ran a carfax to see if the seller had his facts straight about the car being rearended but I would be more than happy to get someone the vin if they want to. I've done a few cruise nights with members on here that would be more than happy to vouch for how perfect the car is and I'm sure they will chime in later. Now that that is cleared up on to some info on my ride! As stated it's an 03 azure blue mach one. It has just a hair over 40k on the odometer and runs VERY strong. I purchased the car with 31k and have changed the oil 4 times since then with mobil 1 synthetic oil and always ran wix filters. When I purchased the car it already had all the mods done to it so I can't take credit for them but they are 4:30 gears, moser 31 spline axles, sct tune from ATS, BBK o/r X, Borla catback "sounds amazing", Adj. lower control arms, 30% window tint, triax short throw shifter, it had the typical black and silver 18" fr 500's when I got it but have since had the wheels powdercoated a flat black and had a vinyl matching blue pinstripe put on around the lip of the wheel. I had new nitto nt555's all the way around, 265's in front and 275's in back, they have less than 2000 miles on them. The exterior is a 9/10 and the interior is also a 9/10 because there is a small cig burn in the back seat from one of the pervious owners. The only exterior flaws are a few regular rock chips on the front spoiler from regular driving and there is one larger chip on the passenger rear qt panel under the rear qt window "pictures of this will be uploaded". There is also a small rock chip on the passenger side of the windshield, it's under the wiper even so I never looked in to getting it replaced. I also just installed a k&n drop in filter. The car will come with the sct tuner along with the computer software. Now on to the price, I'm looking to get 11k obo. A mach with a clean title and this lower amount of miles books for just under 16 so I think around 11 is a fair price. I know that some people will disagree with me but those people are please urged to keep those comments to themselves, I don't need them on my thread. I'm located in southwestern indiana so if anyone has any questions don't be afraid to contact me on here or txt/call me at 812-887-five6zero2. Now on to the pics!! :beer: thanks for looking guys!

JoshsMach019.jpg

JoshsMach020.jpg

JoshsMach021.jpg

JoshsMach022.jpg

JoshsMach024.jpg

JoshsMach025.jpg

JoshsMach026.jpg

JoshsMach027.jpg

JoshsMach031.jpg

JoshsMach032.jpg

JoshsMach028.jpg

JoshsMach035.jpg

JoshsMach044.jpg

JoshsMach038.jpg

JoshsMach040.jpg

JoshsMach041.jpg

JoshsMach042.jpg

JoshsMach043.jpg

JoshsMach039.jpg

JoshsMach045.jpg

JoshsMach046.jpg

mach1won

Established Member
Oh and sorry about the driver side floor boards being filthy! Didn't get a chance to detail it real well this week.

BLKFOX

Established Member
Haha...alright man, I'll be the first one to comment on here...I'm still trying to get every straight with my car...I'd be happy to take it off of your hands soon! If I don't end up selling mine, this car will make someone pretty damn happy...It's a great looking and sounds badass! The first time I drove it made me want to get rid of mine that second...I'm trying man...oh and we need to go back to Evansville:) like every day for the rest of our lives lol

haha...and yeah, I vouch for this car being completely badass!

Last edited:

mach1won

Established Member
thanks man! hopefully next time we go down there I'll be in cobra!

come on guys i found a few cars i'm interested in but need this one gone first!

BLKFOX

Established Member
thanks man! hopefully next time we go down there I'll be in cobra!

come on guys i found a few cars i'm interested in but need this one gone first!

Haha...if you let me drive the cobra when you get it I'll take you to the club next time!

SonicBluw03

Established Member
Best looking AB mach I have seen. GLWS. I have an 03 SB cobra for sale on here. Has 33k miles and light mods. Makes 456rwhp/478lb/ft. 22k for it. Check it out when you get urs sold.

lxcoupe5liter

Established Member
great looking mach....love it w/out the spoiler & the wheels w/the matching blue accent is hot good luck w/the cora

Users who are viewing this thread