03 Azure Blue Mach FS Vortech supercharged

Azure Mach1

Established Member
2003 Mustang Mach 1 with a little under 12,000 miles. Yes… 12,000 miles. I am the original owner and ordered the car new. Although located in Ohio the car was purchased in GA. I have never driven the car in the snow and only a handful of times in the rain. You won’t find a nicer Mach 1 than this since the car is almost as good as new with such low miles. The inerior is spot on and the car also includes the following upgrades.

Vortech high performance after-cooled supercharger kit.
BBK long tube headers
BBK catted H
Magnaflow catback.
03 Cobra IRS with all poly bushings and upgraded brackets
Maximum Motorsports Coil over springs front & rear
Maximum Motorsports K-member
Maximum Motorsports lower control arms (front)
Maximum Motorsports caster camber plates
Steeda full length sub-frame connectors
Bilstien shocks both front and back
BBS Wheels
Steeda tri-ax shifter
Ford Motorsports 4.10:1 rear gears
Battery relocated to the trunk

Over 15K invested just in parts not counting the labour to install them. The car runs perfectly and is a blast to drive. The exhaust does occasionally trip the check engine light which is normal for a modified Mustang of this year.

The only issue with the car is that for some unknown reason the speedometer will stop working. This is an intermittent issue and doesn’t happen often. When it does happen it is only for a couple of miles or so and then the speedometer returns to working normally.

The photos were taken prior to the Maximum Motorsports suspension work but it still looks very similar; just a little lower to the ground.

I have the original parts including the wheels that go with the car if you want them. They will not all fit in the car so you’ll have to take what you want when you pick up the car, bring a truck, or ship them at your own costs.

I will be traveling to Atlanta GA in March (the date is not yet set) and tow the car from 45506 to the Atlanta area or anywhere within reason on the route for free on a flat bed trailer. You will need to pay for the car in full before I deliver it and all funds must clear. We will need to come to terms on this before any money changes hands to be sure I can deliver the car. Other that this offer all shipping is the responsibility of the new owner. The car can be driven anywhere but if you chose to ship you need to arrange it. I can help on my end by delivering the car to the shipper if needed but that’s about it.
You are welcome and encouraged to view the car locally before bidding. Absolutely no joy rides but I can drive you around in it; if you are then still interested we can discuss you driving the car in a controlled manner.

Selling price is 25K

PICT0022.jpg

PICT0026.jpg

PICT0027.jpg

PICT0028.jpg

Some goofing off videos.

MOV06976.mp4 video by schirico2000 - Photobucket
MOV06977.mp4 video by schirico2000 - Photobucket

Azure Mach1

Established Member
Go to the Panoz boards and look for wheels from an AIV roadster. These guys ditch the BBS wheels all the time to customize their cars. This is where my wheels came from.

Users who are viewing this thread