03 Arrived at Dealership

eddy z

Established Member
Good news for all.. I live in the chicagoland area, and my dealership just called this afternoon to advise my Cobra was just delivered..... The problem is I cannot pick it up as of yet since the wonderful Invoice and paperwork from Ford HQ is yet to be delivered to the dealership.. Classic huh?? Oh well, i will be able to get the Cobra 3 to 5 days from now... I will stop at the dealership today or tomorrow to see it at least.. I can't complain, as my car arrived ahead of the orginal date of July...

Once i get the car.. I will provide a write up with review, ect...

B

blown03cobra

have they PDI'd it yet??? did they have any problems with it during the test drive like two others have here on the board??? also, I already got my invoice and my car is scheduled to be here the 24th,,, sucks for you to have a car and no paper when I have paper but no car..... I guess thats what we get for being true performance enthusiasts:beer: have a good day bro,,, congrats on the good news

Yellow Horse

Established Member
eddyz, that BS. They can sell you the car. Read my 03 rundown post. I got mine with the same "Not For Sale" sticker. Talk to the sales manager and tell him there are several people getting their Cobras

Users who are viewing this thread