03 Anniversary Coupe, Black, 19.9K miles, NEVER PULLIED

langod

Cobra: The Anti-hybrid
Established Member
SOLD --03 Anniversary Coupe, Black, 19.9K miles, NEVER PULLIED

SOLD!!! SOLD!!!SOLD!!!

Josh B from Pennsylvania (I think he's a member here) is the new owner! Great guy. Good luck with it, man!

Bump! Price drop!
See pictures below also!

Had this car since '08 and I just don't drive it. Currently has just under 20K miles. (I bought with 12,000)
Except for the few mods below, this car is all stock and has never been raced. It has never been pullied.

Theres a common question about why does it have a different clutch if it's never been raced: The previous owner replaced the clutch -- he was thinking about making it into a race car, but ran out of money. The clutch is actually a great addition to the car. Factory Cobras have a tremendously high-effort clutch pedal and this clutch (Centerforce II) makes it a joy to drive. Has less effort than my stock 02 GT did.

PM or email me if interested.
Post here or PM if you have questions.
(Would consider trade for nice condition 1969 Convertible plus cash)

CobraFORSALE_24_zps6bc078ab.jpg

Last edited:

NHNotch

Negative Ghost Rider
Established Member
Car looks great. I saw it on Pete's thread. Wish it was in my budget. I just had a local one swiped from under me. If my budget should increase I'll consider it.

PhoenixGT09

"I Like the Tuna Here."
Established Member
That's a fair price OP and the car looks good................. Can you post up some more pictures for us to view? Like interior shots, other angles, engine bay, etc? That always helps. Oh, that and PATIENCE haha! GLWS!

langod

Cobra: The Anti-hybrid
Established Member
That's a fair price OP and the car looks good................. Can you post up some more pictures for us to view? Like interior shots, other angles, engine bay, etc? That always helps. Oh, that and PATIENCE haha! GLWS!

I'm doing a photoshoot with it this weekend, so should have pics galore soon.

Users who are viewing this thread