03 AB MACH 1 24K Lots of goodies

pnypwr289

Established Member
ok need to sell my mach project, heres the low down car is an orig mach with 24k on it. I bought this car as a roller, it was a turbo car that the guy blew up and sold the drivetrain and some other parts to build a bracket car. I bought the car for 5 grand with no drivetrain or wheels. I bought a mint set of orig low mileage whls and tires for 500. I bought an engine and trans from a 04 mach alum flywheel ram clutch steeda quadrant and cable 2500$ I bought a set of seats and the rest of the missing interior parts 1200. The car has IRS out of a cobra under it with I think 4.30 gears...I found the correct hoses cables and abs sensors to make it right $200. It has a d&d tubular k frame and lower arms upr coil overs with bilstein struts in the front. I bought all the misc parts that were missing, from a low mileage wrecked mach, gas tank rad and fan, hoses etc. got new plugs and belts gaskets etc whatever I needed to make it all work. it has a slp catted pipe and flow master cat back, kn fipk. max mot cc plates canton road race pan, coolant bypass kit, and prob a ton more I cant remember right now.

the work it still needs, it needs to be tuned, the tune was for the race turbo motor so its all worng in stock trim. the brakes need bled in the rear and clutch needs adjusting and thats about all I know with the problems it also needs short studs installed in the front to use a factory lugnut.

I have thats not yet installed that I could sell with or without the car, but not till after the cars sold,
on3 gen 1 turbo kit
cobra dohc shorty headers,
tri ax shifter for 3650
max mot frt and rear coil over kits for bilsteins
3 gauge piller w autometer gauges
bilstein rear shocks for irs nib
prob more too the trunks packed with parts

asking 12500 for the car I got way more in it if you want the car and parts 15500$ or make an offer, the situation is such that I need to sell a couple projects and turn my focus to whats imprtant currently. [email protected] or text 860-634-4292 i dont answer the phone much but will text you back when i get it...I have pics just dont know how to post them here...

Users who are viewing this thread