03 AB, eaton swap, lots of mods, 57k

Mudd92

03 AB Mach
Established Member
03 AB, eaton swap, lots of mods, 57k 17,500$$

Ok have finally decided to sell the car. Has been a great car and alot of fun, just ready to move onto something else.

Car has just shy of 57,000 miles. Here is my mod list on the car, I have alot of money in the car and the car has been built with the high quality parts, no cheap stuff.

Engine :
Stock motor, eaton swap at around 35k. 98 cobra intake cams Running a 3.4 pulley, accufab TB, jlt c/f intake, 39lb injectors, dual focus pumps, cobra tank, PPRV delete. Car put down 465 rwhp and 420 ftlb at 15* of timing on a hot humid day. Car was tuned by Eric Brooks of Brooks Speed. Car runs great, drives great, no hiccups no nothing. Car is lots of fun and quick.

Trans:

T56 Magnum with around 7k. Centerforce DFX clutch, FRPP TOB, I went with the 2.97 1st gear and .50 6th gear. The car has 373s and at 95mph I'm at 2500rpm.

Rear :

31 spline moser axles
31 spline NEW 03/04 cobra posi
FRPP 3:73 gears
Complete timkin bearing set
moser 3" studs
welded axle tubes

Has about 20k on rear at this point.

Wheels / Tires

True Forged Mach 5 wheels -- 17x11 and 17x8 Matte black center, polish stepped lips, big brake cut

315/35/17 Nitto NT555R drag radials ( just about new, 4k)
245/40/17 Kuhmo ecsta asx (about 10k still like new)

Other things that are done to the car:

4500k HIDs Heads and fogs
Smoked headlights
20% tint
tinted tails
LED interior lights
Mach 1 headrests and floormats
EBC red stuff brake pads and rotorpros slotted/drilled rotors
MM full length powercoated sub frame connectors
welded torque boxes
bbk longtubes, bbk orh, slp lm2 catback

I know im missing more but I just cant remember everything. Ive done ALOT of work to the car, all it really needs at this point is some suspension work its still stock.

The car has some rock chips on the front hood because I used to drive the car back and fourth to Miami every few weeks ( was getting 25mpg at 85/90) and the only other cosmetic thing I can think of is on the trunk when I took the spoiler off it peeled up some small pieces of the paint, I put touch up paint on it but its going to need repainted to look perfect. It just hasnt bothered me enough to ever do it.

I paid 15,500 for the car in 08. Im trying to get 17,500$ now. That doesnt even pay for the wheels alone. Whoever gets it, is getting one hell of a deal. I would part the car out but I just dont have the time to do it so my loss is your gain.

I will post updates pics tonight or tommorow im trying to get them uploaded.

Please EMAIL me for info. [email protected]

IMAG0369.jpg

IMAG0377.jpg

IMAG0376.jpg

IMAG0375.jpg

IMAG0373.jpg

IMAG0372.jpg

Last edited:

PatrickSVT

Established Member
That is sick! Im more in the market for a termi but this is about my price range and just about the same, always loved AB.

Mudd92

03 AB Mach
Established Member
No it doesnt, I was going to do it but just never got around to honestly.

Bump :) someone make a good offer!

Mudd92

03 AB Mach
Established Member
Wanted to update And bump. Drove the car to Miami And back yesterday. didn't have a single problem, no burning oil, no smoking no nothing just a nice relaxing drive. Set the cruise at 84 was running 1900 rpm And got 380 per tank averaged about 26 mpg.

mileage now is about 58k

crazycarlo

Established Member
Bump for a good person guys. his car is the cleanest mach I have ever seen. And its quick also. Whoever buys will not be dissappointed!

Mudd92

03 AB Mach
Established Member
If your asking what I think, no the machs are factory NA and a alum block, non forged. I took the supercharger setup from the 03/04 cobra and installed on my car. But do not have the forged motor.

On that note, someone take her for 15,500$!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stinkypete

Established Member
If I had the cash I'd snatch it up in a heart beat. I've missed my mach 1 since I sold it in March of 2010. I used to live in Savannah and have seen this car around. I remember talking to you when I posted some pics of the rear end build up that I done to my Mach 1 on Mach1registry. Good luck with the sale. If you still have her come summer time I'll definatly be inerested.

Eric

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread