03 600rr FS/Trade for...

charles6

Established Member
Ya well I just picked this thing up about 3months back and after a friend of mine passed away from thinking he could corner better than he could a couple days ago and a few run-ins with the popos(they just funking hate us down here) I have decided to sell (And the fact that every corner I see I want to hit as hard as possible doesn't help any). I would like to pick up a 99 cobra or 99+gt at around $11,500 or sell the bike outright... may be even interested in a countour svt with some tastefull mods.

It's a black 03 with just above 14k miles on it (don't get scared bout the mileage it has been my commuter as well as the previous owners commuter... and when I got it it had just under 10k miles on it). I change the oil every 2-2.5k miles. Only one flaw on the bike and that's while the previous owner was transporting the bike he aslo had an r6 in the back of the truck and the r6's exhaust rubbed on the side.... it's about the size of a nickel.l...it has been touched up and no one has ever noticed or said anything about it.

MODS: Micron exhaust with midpipe (Sounds mean as hell)
Aftermarket +6PBI sprocket in rear (brand new with brand new chain)
Flush Mount Carbon fiber looking front blinkers
Aftermarket Matching rears
Finder Eleminator
Bottom fairing painted to match original black paint on bike
Custom Front Painted windscreen (Professional Phantom drawn)
Black gloss wheels (also have some polished lip black wheels if you want to talk a little)

I would like to get $5,100 OBO forr it and I do know what it's worth.... runs with no problems, no smoke, ect. Looks and runs better than my buddy's brand new 06 600rr.... all i get are compliments and I will be back on an rr as soon as I get out of college and can have one for track purposes. Oh by the way I am averaging about 50miles per gallon on this hog.... my phone number is 479-883-0784 and am located in Ft.Smith AR... I would be willing to drive if the price is right.

thanks,
Brad

charles6

Established Member
ttt looking to sell outright or trade for a nice gt or cobra plus cash on my part.... looking to spend around 12g's nothing more

charles6

Established Member
Actually man my camera's busted and my bud is supposed to be coming over and shooting some sunday.... so as soon as I get them I'll post

charles6

Established Member
Maybe in a few years I would take it, but I'm looking for a daily driver where if I keep my foot somewhat out it'll get descent gas mileage to drive while I finish up college.... looks like a nice stang though

charles6

Established Member
If you have a 99+gt I have a beater as well.... but from looking at your tag... guessing it's 95 or lower

PJx5x

Banned
charles6 said:
Maybe in a few years I would take it, but I'm looking for a daily driver where if I keep my foot somewhat out it'll get descent gas mileage to drive while I finish up college.... looks like a nice stang though

it has a 5spd with overdrive. and im currently collecting the parts to put a 5.0 fuel injection setup on it.

charles6

Established Member
Drop: a few too many miles for me man.... but if it doesn't sell soon I'll stay in touch.

2k1: How many miles are on the body and give me some info and pics of your car.

-thanks guys

EATONSRT

Lights out for Merriman!
Established Member
not sure what your looking for for a trade but i saw your information said looking for a L. I have a 03 L i'm selling to buy a 600RR. Any interest? If so shoot me an email [email protected]

dino lord

itching to build...
Established Member
just under 80k on the body
few little door dings, wrinkles in roof(not stratched, should pop out just haven't had the time to mess with 'em)

currently built motor(fully forged 9:1 comp., comp 270 cams) and full bolt ons...mac lt's/prochamber, magnaflow catback, mac plenum, bbk 75 tb, jlt...3.73 gears
cobra bumper, bullitt trunk lid(have stock), clear corners, motor/rear has approx 4-5k, tranny less than 1k, still have warranty on car till 92k/june '07, tranny has warranty also

charles6

Established Member
2k1: hmmmm let me get with my bank monday and talk about it with my loan officer/friend also how much is it laying down? You can send me some pics to [email protected]

Eaton: I'd love to get into another L but I think yours is gonna be little out of the price range thanks though.

Users who are viewing this thread