BensCobra_023.jpg

BensCobra_024.jpg

BensCobra_025.jpg

BensCobra_026.jpg

Photo's taken with a Nikon D200

FstRyde03

10th Anniv. Convertible
Established Member
Very nice detail job, what is the wheel tire setup for some reason they look big/awkward in alot of those pics?

Massie02GT

Established Member
Very nice detail job, what is the wheel tire setup for some reason they look big/awkward in alot of those pics?

Agreed. They almost look like 19's or 20's.

I really like the car minus the wheels. I just can't get down on all black wheels. I think the stock chromers or even the satin's with some nice wide rear tires would look 100x better.

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
Agreed. They almost look like 19's or 20's.

I really like the car minus the wheels. I just can't get down on all black wheels. I think the stock chromers or even the satin's with some nice wide rear tires would look 100x better.

+1. The car itself is very nice, but to me the silver needs chrome to really pop. What wheel is that?

DVJ38

One mod at a time
Established Member
Damn, I bet that thing moves once it gets traction lol. Not diggin the rims personally, but to each their own.

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Hey blowbyu, great car. I'm pretty sure ur rockn a hybrid of both of my last cobras-literally. I sold the silver car ur build is based on to a guy named Arron last year complete with the 5.4 then sold Heath and Brock the car that the duel intake manifold came off of earlier this year as well. It's awesome to see the best of both my previous mustangs on one car. Question did u buy the intake from Heath and broc at premier autosports? I know for a fact the car is my old one because of the missing paint on the back passenger side rear bumper and the red nitrous toggle. I live in holiday Utah and would love to come up and see it in person since ur only about 2 miles away. Anyways congratulations on putting together the parts from 2 of the sickest mustangs in Utah.

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
To clarify, the silver cobra had the 5.4 that I had swapped in as well as the nitrous, level 5 axel's, spec stage 3+, IRS grip box, etc.

The mineral gray cobra I bought after selling the silver one was the fastlane built 4.6l tt that that intake manifold probably came off of unless the op bought a reproduction of that intake direct from fastlane.

I'm not gonna get into it but texting and driving is a stupid thing and little girls should refrain from it lest they enter red intersections. To the op, if u know where the walmart is on 9400s and about 1150e, imagine traveling 50mph west bound when a dumb bitch flys outta walmart texting. Anywas I don't wanna seem bitter, she's fine and so am I, great car op, uve done an awesome job, I would have done exactly the same down to the black wheels and all. Ps, check under the trunk mat, I believe their while be a cd case from the killers, I believe the hot fuse album.

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Also I just realized it's definitely my old car because of the round crack in the windshield on the passenger side closer to the top of the windhshield, damn I miss that car now thinkn back to all the fun I had in it. If it's for sale I'll buy it, no haggle or questions.

bdp55

Established Member
Hey blowbyu, great car. I'm pretty sure ur rockn a hybrid of both of my last cobras-literally. I sold the silver car ur build is based on to a guy named Arron last year complete with the 5.4 then sold Heath and Brock the car that the duel intake manifold came off of earlier this year as well. It's awesome to see the best of both my previous mustangs on one car. Question did u buy the intake from Heath and broc at premier autosports? I know for a fact the car is my old one because of the missing paint on the back passenger side rear bumper and the red nitrous toggle. I live in holiday Utah and would love to come up and see it in person since ur only about 2 miles away. Anyways congratulations on putting together the parts from 2 of the sickest mustangs in Utah.

Hey tt335ci03cobra. This is my cobra, I bought the Cobra with just the 5.4 from the guy that bought it from Aaron (yeah, its been around). I then bought the TT kit from Heath and had Heath and Brock at Premier do the install. They did great work fitting it to the 5.4, it required quite a bit of modification to get it to fit right.

bdp55

Established Member

The wheels are 18x9 in front and 18x10 in the rear with a with a 255/45 up front 285/40 out back (tires are Goodyear Eagle F1's). I think they look big because of the tire shine, it makes it hard to tell in some pics where the wheel ends and the tire starts.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread