03 2.6k KB for sale

getblown03

Established Member
03 2.6h KB for sale

Hey guys i hate to do this but i need to sell my cobra.. it only has 35k on the clock iv just put to much money into it only be 22 with a fiancee and baby iv put 10 grand in the car alone the past 3 months. Here is a list of mods PM me if your interested in the car if you think im asking too much for the car sorry but dont post, the car has been built buy top mechanics and tuned by only the best this car is my baby!!!!

the following mods have only been on the car for 500 miles

-kb 2.6h black
-3.5 kb pulley
-dekka 60# injectors
-tr6
-accufab single blade TB
- JLT CAI high boost black
-KB BAP
tuned by Tim Barth of Modular Powerhouse in Marietta Ga 600hp car on pump gas!! www.modularpowerhouse.com Used royal purple full synthetic oil every 2500-2700 miles

The car is down at PROline right now getting reworked i checked the compression when i noticed the car wasnt running right. LOW LOW 3#'s in #7 cylinder check proline out at www.prolineraceengines.com

they are boring it .020 over with CP pistons 17 cc dish new everything oil pump, high performance rod and main bearings, billet oil pump, studs, springs
EVERYTHING WILL BE NEW
i will also be putting the SVT focus fuel pumps in it!! and getting it retuned before its sold!

-Autometer phantom gauges (a/f, boost, water temp, oil, exhaust temp,)
- pro 5.0
- centerforce DFX
- MM full length subframe connectors
- driveshaft loop
- sct MAF 2400
- xcal2
- adjustable clutch quadrant kit
- gords heatexchanger
- bbk long tubes w/ orx and mac 3" exhaust
- moto blue hard launch
- fr500's black dd (3000 miles on the car)
Nitto DR's 305/35/18 rear
sumi 285/35/18front
- raptor shift light
- rear seat delete

The cars windows are tinted 5% all the way around windshield is fully tinted with 35%! Im sure there are mods that im missing but as you can see i dont shortcut with my car! PM me Or email me at [email protected] and i have recp. from KB AND PROLINE for the new recent mods so you can see!

Last edited:

getblown03

Established Member
thanks yeah the tinted windshield in ga is illegal but one of the best add-ons iv done to my car this is the first car ive done it to and i think im going to every car from now on lol

getblown03

Established Member
oh yeah its also has

-BF idlers
-metco 4# lower

and its getting stainless steel piston rings the guys down at proline and modular powerhouse say that the motor will be able to handle up to 1000hp after this so the next buyer can do almost anything to this car. the race tune on the car is 700hp which is to me at least enough hp for the street out of my daily driver

Last edited:

getblown03

Established Member
no its not a secret i just feel that if your interested that youll PM or email me, i dont think its necessary to post my price,

HYDRO whats up man wheres the Z? You gonna go out this weekend?

Users who are viewing this thread