03 10th anniversary for sale

SVT32V

Established Member
2003 silver 10th anniversary coupe, 82,xxx on car, dyno'd at panhandle performance 470rwhp 496rwtq. fun car.
list of modifications:
-new motor 3-5k miles, .30 over, JE pistons, stock heads and cams,re used rods. engine built by Huntsville engine and performance huntsville,al
-2.75 riechard racing ultra grip pulley, billet flow idlers
-even flow cooling mod
-bbk long tubes and matching offroad x, magnaflow mufflers and tips
-jlt cold air
-new headlights
-SRA , 31 spline axles, f250 differential, 3.55 gears
-rebuilt t-56 transmisson, new fidanza 4.3 clutch, pressure plate, and aluminum flywheel, hurst t-56 shifter.
-tokico adjustible struts and shocks
-predator, but tune is EFI Live from panhandle performance
-battle boxes installed for upper and lower stock control arms
-LRS 10.5 10th anniversary DD rear wheels, new 315-35-17 rear and 275s up front on stock 10th wheels(still have original rims for rear)
-new battery and alternator
-car runs great and is perfect for surprising the ole- lady:burnout:!

-driver seat has wear from getting in and out
-rock chips in front
-usual cracked cowl panel and third brake light
-air bag light just came on, predator doesn't show any trouble codes, probably have dealer pull code, should be easy fix.
VIN#1FAFP48Y43F450247

-clean vin, title in hand, reason for sale?.....1 year old twin boys! just no time for car, it just sits under the carport. asking $16.5 o.b.o. Feel free to call me with any questions @ 334-303-0965.
Thanks Griffin
Pictures by griffinhuggins - Photobucket

Last edited:

SRT_2_SVT

Established Member
Nice looking car man! I don't know what but the metallic silver has always been a favorite of mine. I know it's not a wild color like comp orange or sonic blue but the cobras look so good silver! Lol

Gl with the sale!

nocobrafornow

Established Member
my only opinion is i think the price is high for the milage and the thing you said are broken. i am trying to help my best friend replace his 03 silver anni cobra that was stolen a little over a year ago. glws but this is just my opinion. SRT 2 SVT im sorry to see your car was stolen too.

PatrickSVT

Established Member
Nice car, Im really wanting a southern car. If its still for sale in the next month when my finances are more realistic then I may get in contact with you.

SVT32V

Established Member
i've never noticed that, i'll inspect tomorrow and report back...should be good to go though...

SVT32V

Established Member
looked at today, trunk is good. must be the angle or something. its weird looking in the pic though?....vin#added to post clean title...thanks
grif

Users who are viewing this thread