'03 10th ann. vert. $15,900OBO

IRACEMYCOPCAR

Cobra driver
Established Member
'03 10th ann. vert. $13,900

SOLD
I REALLY hate to do this but i am selling my 2003 cobra convertible, it has about 105k miles on it and its driven daily. Its a 10th anniversary edition. It has a few mods including sub frame connectors, smaller 2.6 upper pulley on the blower, jlt cold air intake, steeda clutch cable and firewall adjuster, new centerforce dual friction clutch and spec aluminum flywheel 5k mi ago, it also has mac pro chamber H pipe with no cats and Magnaflow cat back(and maybe some little stuff im forgetting). The car comes with a SCT x cal tuner and the previous owner had it dyno tuned by johnny lightning to make 455RWHP and 485FtLbs tq. The car is well maintained and adult owned. It has good tires and the tranny fluid was changed with mobil 1 synthetic ATF when the clutch was done. It runs and drives excellent has cold A/C and no issues whatsoever.
SOLD

PS. The chrome housing headlights in the pics were put on by the previous owner to replace the stock ones because of age (fading) i have since replaced them with stock black housing lights that i purchased from a forum member.

Thanks.

vert1-2.jpg

vert3.jpg

silverterminator2.jpg

vert2.jpg

Last edited:

IRACEMYCOPCAR

Cobra driver
Established Member
A few recent (crappy) pics showing the front end with black housing lights and removed tag bracket taken on friday 1/28/11

IMG_0283.jpg

IMG_0284.jpg

IMG_0285.jpg

IMG_0287.jpg

IMG_0286.jpg

IMG_0288.jpg

IMG_0289.jpg

Last edited:

donnieb83

Got rice? I'm serious...
Established Member
!@#$ I wish I didn't buy my damn 01 about a month ago!!! I seen your ad on craigslist for $15K awhile back. I'm statined in Augusta, GA. I dont know what I would do with 2 Cobras and my TL but I'm soooo tempted. Free bump....

westsideriderz1

Established Member
too bad u soo far :(

hey can i ask a question? why do Verts sell for less then Coupes?

Verts are known for being heavier due to reinforcement of the frame. I hear they dont handle as well due to lack of stiffness in the unibody.

Also see alot of ZY's go real cheap just due to color...

Users who are viewing this thread