03/04 Triax

Leedog

Clan SVT
Established Member
I am selling a Tri-Ax shifter for a T-56 that only has around 5k miles. Still perfect condition. Absolutely nothing wrong with it, and all hardware included. 80 shipped to your door! (CONUS ONLY)

Last edited:

blownSVT03

I know it's LOUD!
Established Member
Why so cheap? If it really is in excellent shape, it will be a hell of a deal for someone.

Last edited:

Leedog

Clan SVT
Established Member
It is like brand new. I think only like 4-5k miles on it. I just want it gone. I needed the money for christmas, but that has passed, so I just want to get rid of it. Maybe someone has some christmas money burning a hole in their pocket.

funtruck

I Hate Mustangs
Established Member
I might be interested. Is it an improvement over stock? Does the Stock shift know work with it? Are you in Victoria Texas? (I'm in Corpus Christi) $70 shipped? (or meet halfway?)

Leedog

Clan SVT
Established Member
80 shipped firm. That is half the price of a new one, and it only has 5,000 miles on it. If you ever come up this way for anything, 75 in your hand. Yes, it is a definate improvement over stock. And yes, the stock shift knob slides right on. PM me for any other info you may have. Thanks for looking.

Leedog

Clan SVT
Established Member
no, I do not have the original box, nor the install instructions (definately not my first shifter install). Anyone slightly familiar with mustangs and handy with a set of basic tools shouln't have any problem. I will try to get some pics up tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread