03/04 Terminator

Modded04

Established Member
Hey everyone, I am looking at a 04 black cobra coupe to buy. I have a lot of ideas of what I want to do to it but I would like some different ideas from you. I am thinking about doing black chrome saleen wheels to start with. I have not seen anyone running those. I am looking for input from anyone. Please post up pics of your car and some of the mods that you have done and which are your favs. Also like springs, what drop you have and if you have isos, or no isos. Stuff like that.

Thanks

Dan

Canuck03SVT

Established Member
First I just want to say I hope you get the car. They're a lot of fun. Second, does the car your looking at have any mods done to it already?

Modded04

Established Member
Yes I know that they are alot of fun I use to have a black 01 cobra, and a zink yellow 03 cobra. They are great. And yes it does have some mods done to it. It has a apten ported blower, gordsford HE, solid axle, h&r ss, and some other things, but I am going to change the solid for IRS, I prefer it, I know that some people think different but it is my pref. And I am not sure about the ss springs. It may be too low it will be a daily driver, so I may have to go with the race springs.

So post up pics please.

Dan

Aerosi665

Daily Driver
Established Member
I run the H&R SS's on my DD with all of the ISO's and have no problems what so ever. It is also perfect drop. Not too low, but you can tell it's lower than stock.

droppic.jpg

IMGP2540.jpg

800x600rear.jpg

800x600front.jpg

PicofDrop.jpg

2 fingers up front between the wheel and wheel well. **The last pic was taken 3 hours after the springs were in, they are not settled at ALL in the last picture.

Last edited:

U1arunit

10 Second Club
Established Member
IMO black cars need a light colored/polished/chrome type wheel for the proper contrast. I do like a black centered wheel with a polished lip, but all black does not do it for me at all.

Users who are viewing this thread