03/04 SVT Cobra Motorweek Video

NyteByte

Pro-Freedom
Established Member
Originally posted by NJCOBRA10thA
I still beg to differ 12 second quarter mile as referenced was not 12.0 nor can be assumed to be.

It was a 12.9 @ 111. I have the magazine article right here.

MYSTCHRM

Established Member
That is a great video. I recognize that track too. That is VIR (Virginia International Raceway). I can't wait to run that track.

Thanks for hosting that video AND for the codec!!

What about the 05 Mustang and the Cobra R? Where can we find these? I'd love to have those as well.

Black01Stang

Established Member
Originally posted by 809
That is a great video. I recognize that track too. That is VIR (Virginia International Raceway). I can't wait to run that track.

What about the 05 Mustang and the Cobra R? Where can we find these? I'd love to have those as well.

Dang, I thought that track looked familiar! I've only seen VIR on the news a few times. It was all pretty cool.

cgg074

Established Member
Originally posted by 809

StangSource.com

There are like 16 pages of videos.

You will find a Cobra R shootout.

RJCobra

Established Member
Originally posted by NJCOBRA10thA
I still beg to differ 12 second quarter mile as referenced was not 12.0 nor can be assumed to be.

Did you watch the Video? They say "twelve second quarter mile at 111 mph" and on the bottom of the screen at the same time is printed "12.0 sec 1/4 mile at 111 mph."

NJCOBRA10thA

Really thats my last mod.
Established Member
First off 12.0 at 111 sounds like to low a trap speed. Second as hopeful as I was I knew it couldn't be true. Thanks I-Can-Stang for pointing out the truth.

Users who are viewing this thread