03-04 SVT Cobra in a video game

in ford racing 2....there is the mustang gt concept, 00 cobra r and fr500.....no 03 cobra.....pgr 2 has it as everyone said, not all that good though. Gt3 has the 00 R.....gt 2 has a saleen sr racer, 98 cobra, 98 gt, 99 cobra, 99 gt:)

cgg074

Established Member
Originally posted by Juiced46
ill boot it up and take some more later, watching something on TV @ the moment

Hey man, what happened to the pics??

fiveoguy

Established Member
Mustang Cobra = made in America
Most video games = made in Japan

Need I say more?

WyoTechMSA

Rampage Skeet Hen
Established Member
GT4 is now slated for mid-December and it will nto have online gameplay. I heard this on G4TV so Im guessing if anybody knew they would. I dont really care about online because I would never hook it up and if I did Im sure the racing would be lame because of all the people who race dirty. But what pisses me off is that the release date was moved back again, Im willing to bet it gets moved back again before December as well. GT4 will have the Ford GT and I have seen screenshots of the 00R but I havent seen the 03-04 nor any classic Stangs. I would not be surprised if they were not included. And even if they were Im sure the engine would sound like shit. Just my 2 cents.

Romans8:28

Established Member
Its represented very well in the PC game Pro Race Driver 2, infact it has several whole racing circuits dedicated to the beloved Cobra

cgg074

Established Member
Originally posted by Romans8:28
Its represented very well in the PC game Pro Race Driver 2, infact it has several whole racing circuits dedicated to the beloved Cobra

Is it this one: TOCA Race Driver 2: The Ultimate Racing Simulator??

I've heard that it has the Cobra R, but didn't know that it had the Terminator in it.

nate

Established Member
Originally posted by FangShui
There actually is an SC whine for the '03 in PGR2 that you can only hear from the the interior (driver position) point of view. It's definitely there but you have to strain to hear it.

If you haven't tried already, run the sound through a home stereo system. If I drive the cobra with just the t.v. speakers, it is tough to hear. But turn on the stereo, it's damn close to the real thing. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread