03/04 SVT Cobra Heads/Block

autumnstang97

gigidy
Established Member
Posted it up on Ca. Fords and Craigslist a couple times, no interests, so I figured the place someone might look for is here,

I have a pair of almost new 03 Cobra heads complete with cams, springs, valves, etc, ready to bolt on. (Removed @ 10k mile about 5 years ago) I have them sitting in storage, I have complete my project with a different route so these are spares. Looking to get $2000.00/pr. Ford Sells it for $1500.00/ea. If you are interested, you can take a look at them, they are perfect.

i also have a 2004 Cobra Cast Iron Short Block. Complete rotating assembley, ( Block, crank, pistons, rods, oil pump, oil pick up, and water pump. Forged parts built to handle up to 25lb of boost. Built for a Kenne Bell, but like I said I completed my project already and just stored this block with the heads in storage. $2300. This was built by the Tech moderator over @ CA Fords (JohnB). I picked it up from him sometime late last year. The pistons are Manley dish pistons and has 8:1 Compression. Block has 0 miles.

This block and heads are basically a built 03/04 cobra motor, all you need is a timing cover, oil pan, and your intake set up or blower and you're done. If you want to pair the whole set up, then I'll take $4000.00 even. Looking for local sale only, Im located in San Francisco.

Also have an 01 Cobra upper/lower intake-40k miles, I bought this set up off ebay and don't need it anymore, i do not have the bolts however, Ford offers them. $500.00

Im only selling these parts to clear out my Storage Facility, If I don't sell it, no big deal.

you can send a PM and ill check back later. By yourself a nice Christmas Present.

Users who are viewing this thread