03/04 Steering wheel conversion (modification)

fhp89lx

SVT Pride
Established Member
Does anyone know of a company or anyone that will convert (modify) your stock 03/04 steering wheel to a 10th anniversary style? I read on some other forum that a guy in Texas converts our steering wheels. I can not find any more information on this. Maybe SVTP would know something.

From plain 03/04

o0pl3o.jpg

To 10th Anniversary

rvle6q.jpg

Last edited:

Powershift03

Clapped out race car
Established Member
I bought the FR500 steering wheel for my '03. I want to say it was under $200 too. I would guess the 10th ann wheel is available. But, I may be wrong.

EDIT: the FR500 wheel is now a bit over $200. Summit has them for $219.

14xv0g.jpg

Last edited:

faststang14

Established Member
go to gusmachado ford and ask for willy he can order it for u for probably the same $ it would cost u to have custom made and u can re use ur own airbag dont buy that

fhp89lx

SVT Pride
Established Member
go to gusmachado ford and ask for willy he can order it for u for probably the same $ it would cost u to have custom made and u can re use ur own airbag dont buy that

The Gus Machado Ford in Hialeah or the new one in Kendall? (world ford). I know Steve at Toulsey Ford could get them but they go for $629.00.

That FR500 steering wheel is black. I dont have anything black in my car. I dont think it would look well with it. The FR500 looks nice tho.

Users who are viewing this thread