03-04 stage 3 ported 4v, fresh from shop

2mchtoy

Established Member
$1650 03-04 stage 3 ported 4v, fresh from shop

These are fresh, never bolted on, from shotties head service which has been featured in hot rod mag.
These were from my 03 cobra with 73k. I planned on using these on a teksid build but I'm focusing more on my race car now.
I have the flow sheet. [email protected]. and [email protected] ex.The heads are assembled with valves and springs right now.
I have the lifters, followers and cams(stock)that will come with the heads but are NOT installed on them as I planned on upgrading them. They are 4 thread plugs. Before any work, I never had a problem on my 600whp whipped cobra. Like I said, they are fresh, never installed and one of the heads is still wrapped on plastic, the other I opened up to take pics. Please text for pics. Thanks 6419902096. 1650 shipped/paypal, keep in mind, these are heavy and will cost 150 for ship/paypal fees so please don't low ball me. These cost over 2k just for port work. Not including heads. But I'm sure you already know that if your looking for a deal on ported heads.

Last edited:

2mchtoy

Established Member
Forgot to add. These have also been milled .005. No need to take more off as they were straight. Also competition valve job was also done. Shotties performance did the work on them. They have been featured in hot rod magazine and are well know in the mid west.

Mystic03

Established Member
what are the exact specs on cams im lookin to building a motor up and very interested!

2mchtoy

Established Member
The cams are stock 03 cobra cams. They are not installed as I was going to get aftermarket cams.

Users who are viewing this thread