'03-04 specific O/R Pro-chamber???

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
About a month ago I ordered an O/R Pro-chamber for my '04 from a well-known shop and planned on picking in up in the next 2 weeks. I called today to check on it and they said MAC said they won't be ready for about a month. WTF?? Is this true?

I know quite a few guys on here are running these and wondered if you guys have a '03-04 specific version or an earlier version. I really don't care that much about the year thing, but I heard a new Terminator specific design fits the T-56 crossmember better and is a 3-piece with the new black coating. Anyone have any details or a place with these in stock? The car come out on Monday and I have all the parts I need except for the mid-pipe now. Any help appreciated. -J
:beer:

96BlackSnake

I Am The Chosen One
Established Member
biminiLX said:
About a month ago I ordered an O/R Pro-chamber for my '04 from a well-known shop and planned on picking in up in the next 2 weeks. I called today to check on it and they said MAC said they won't be ready for about a month. WTF?? Is this true?

I know quite a few guys on here are running these and wondered if you guys have a '03-04 specific version or an earlier version. I really don't care that much about the year thing, but I heard a new Terminator specific design fits the T-56 crossmember better and is a 3-piece with the new black coating. Anyone have any details or a place with these in stock? The car come out on Monday and I have all the parts I need except for the mid-pipe now. Any help appreciated. -J
:beer:

Mines a 3 piece design with the black coating... :shrug:

I'm getting rid of mine in about a month, you should of just bought mine for cheap...

EVIL1

Get Outa My Way!
Established Member
Mine is the 3 piece with the black coating,,,I got it off Ebay about 6 months ago!!!

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Slow04Cobra said:
Probably just on back order, bro.

Slow
Thats what I originally thought too, but I looked on MACs site after posting and they list 2 part #s for our car. One is a '99-04 GT/Cobra and the other is a '03-04 Cobra part # that is not produced yet. I called their tech department and based on what he and you guys said, I need to order the '99-04 pipe. I'm assuming the shop called and they told them the '03-04 specific pipe is not ready yet and thats why I was told that. I'm just going to order the one you guys have and be done. Thanks, J

BradN01

Yes, it's factory paint
Established Member
I want first dibs on it when you get ready to sell it!

96BlackSnake said:
Mines a 3 piece design with the black coating... :shrug:

I'm getting rid of mine in about a month, you should of just bought mine for cheap...

96BlackSnake

I Am The Chosen One
Established Member
BradN01 said:
I want first dibs on it when you get ready to sell it!

Might be late April when I get the longtubes and new hpipe on...its a little scratched from bottoming out, but no leaks, you could always repaint it...

Goes on absolutely perfect...I'll let you know...

Users who are viewing this thread