03/04 seats in sn95...question..

jimmeehboi

VNMIZED
Established Member
Alright guys I read the how to in the forum and everything, but I don't have any green or black wires mine are red and yellow??? I was just wondering if anybody could clarify if they've had different colors as well or if i'm missing something?

jimmeehboi

VNMIZED
Established Member
Yeah I was reading the thread made my Blown4v about swapping theseats out, and he has green blue and black as well...when I flipped mine over they were red and yellow?? Are the 03 and 04 seats the exact same?

urban.mystic

I drive my car
Established Member
I have a thought on this but could you clarify the colors of the wiring in your car vs. the wiring on the seat?

Just want to make sure I give an accurate assessment.

jimmeehboi

VNMIZED
Established Member
I have a thought on this but could you clarify the colors of the wiring in your car vs. the wiring on the seat?

Just want to make sure I give an accurate assessment.

I actually don't have the car in my hands right now it's at the shop getting a new motor put in...but on the 03 driver side seat the wires that I see are yellow and red

USMC53CHIEF

Established Member
I just put 03 seats in my 98, and have ran into the same problem.....I dont know about anyone else but im kinda retarded when it comes to wiring, does anyone have any step by step pics? I will take a look at my seats/car tomm to see what colors i have i cant remember off the top of my head.

jimmeehboi

VNMIZED
Established Member
I just put 03 seats in my 98, and have ran into the same problem.....I dont know about anyone else but im kinda retarded when it comes to wiring, does anyone have any step by step pics? I will take a look at my seats/car tomm to see what colors i have i cant remember off the top of my head.

Let me know what colors yours are maybe we have the same issue?

urban.mystic

I drive my car
Established Member
From what I remember doing a seat swap last year the 99+ cars just have 2 sets of circuits in the plug.

Still comes down to a hot lead and a ground, there's just 2 of each in the later car.

Green or black are typically used for ground, others are likely the hot side.

Users who are viewing this thread