03-04 sb cobra FS in florida? or near

Johnny Clark

Established Member
I recently had a wreck in my 03 tiburon GT, pretty sad, but i've always wanted an 03-04 cobra, and heres my chance. Im waitin for my insurance to total the car. Im lookin to get a loan for around 20K-25K. not wantin monthly payments to kick my ass, get me? Im in love with sonic blue! It looks great on mustangs! Milage isnt really a big deal, because i can understand beggers cant be choosers. And i want it in florida, or somewhere remotly close. But i can make exceptions like i said. Can some people post theirs for sale that match my criteria? i appreciate it!

SSSNAKE03

WhippleCharged
Established Member
Taken from CobraBob's Website:

Changes were mainly limited to color and trim. New exterior paint offerings for 2004 were Torch Red (re-introduced after being discontinued mid-year on the 2003), Screaming Yellow and Competition Orange. An optional Mystichrome package with an exterior paint treatment that changes color when viewed from different angles was offered for 2004. Inside the Mystichrome Cobra, the leather seat inserts and the steering wheel cover also shift colors. The 2003 radio decks came with an AUX 20 pin port in the back and the '04 had the SAT button. Also for 2004 the cats were bigger. interior wise, the 2004 Charcoal Gray seating added dark gray inserts. 2003's were lighter gray. The computer codes were different between the model years, too.

http://www.stangshiftergaskets.com/2003_2004faqs.htm

Johnny Clark

Established Member
thank you VERY much. I will probably go with a 2003 SB, or a 2004 black. I love both colors. Just not 100% sure of the best way. Like i said i've always wanted one, and now, that my tiburon is totalled :( this is my chance. I look forward to joinin the cobra family :-D

bad01gt

Established Member
For my car? 16K.....408/400....It's a little shy on hp and tq but that's to keep it safe. But believe me it will run with a pullied bolt on cobra!

brwafl

Established Member
Johnny, I've got an 03 Cobra trying to sale. I was just reading through some of the For Sale threads to see what was out there before posting mine. It is Silver exterior with black and grey interior. I know you said Sonic Blue or Black, but just letting you know what I've got for sale. It's got 47500 miles and I want $21500 for it. Email me at [email protected] or [email protected] and I can send you some pics. The car is in great condition inside and out. Plus I would be glad to meet you in Mobile, Al. If you were going to buy the car. I live about 3 1/2 hours from there in Ms.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread