03/04 Replacement Rotors

Aereon

Established Member
Hey guys, I'm just wondering where you guys get your replacement brembo blanks from? I used to go through Tirerack but they no longer have it up on their website so I'm just seeing what other sites are there out there.

Jefe

Established Member
I found a set through an import site. But I cant find them for the life of me. Ill keep looking.

You might send a PM to 006. Hes the resident brake expert and can get you all set up cheap!

Jroc

Established Member
I hate that you can't really find them any more. I hate the fact that to get the same quality rotors you have to shell out extra money on slotted or cross drill Brembo's when I don't even want them to begin with as I feel they look ricey as hell unless your dealing with 2 piece rotors, and badass multi-piston calipers.

Jefe

Established Member
I would start calling dealers, someone has to have some in stock

Jroc

Established Member

V6&V8SHO

Established Member
I decided to buy those centric rotor blanks that they got on tire rack now. So far so good guys. I will keep you updated. I am running Hawk Ceramics this time and I like them a lot. Much less dusting than the beasty EBC yellows.

Aereon

Established Member
I decided to buy those centric rotor blanks that they got on tire rack now. So far so good guys. I will keep you updated. I am running Hawk Ceramics this time and I like them a lot. Much less dusting than the beasty EBC yellows.

So how many miles have you put on it and have you tracked it at all with these?

wheelhopper

Established Member

Of course they are going to dust less. EBC yellows are designed for more sustained track use than any ceramic. If you want a comparable EBC pad to the Hawk ceramics you need to use the EBC red. And the ceramics may dust less, but they are not going to stop as well, especially repeated stops.

Users who are viewing this thread