03/04 Parts KB 2.2,Mafia,60inj, MM CC etc..

ThatOneCobra

Go Ducks !
Established Member
Hey guys, selling all the parts I have left over from my 03 Cobra. I sold it a couple months back and have had these laying around.

- KB 2.2 Has 3k miles since re-build. Have paperwork for it. Bought off of a member here but never installed it. Comes with 2.75, 3.0 and 3.5 pulley and pulley removal tool and a belt that im not sure is for what pulley set-up.
$2500 Shipped and Paypal'd

- MM CC Plates. These are the Black Powdercoat version. Bought these BRAND NEW from Lethal and only opened the box to check them out. Never used.
$190 Shipped and Paypal'd

- Diablosprt Mafia. Used and has about 10k miles. Bought this but never installed it.
$110 Shipped and Paypal'd

- Siemens Deka 60# Injectors with pigtails. These have about 6k miles. Bought but never installed.
$240 Shipped and Paypal'd

- Accufab TB/Pl. The throttle body is polished but the plenum is satin. Will not part out. Has about 15k miles. Idle is perfect.
$375 Shipped and Paypal'd

- Borla Stingers for IRS. These have about 1k miles if that. Bought these new about 2 months ago. Would prefer local pick up but buyer pays all shipping fee's which I have no idea what it would cost to ship something like this out.
$500 PICKED UP In So-Cal 92707

- H and R Sport Springs IRS off a coupe. 5k miles.
$200 Picked up in So-Cal 92707

Im located in Southern California 92707. I will have a couple more parts listed later as well as pics but most of these parts are in great condition. I will sell these by the order that people PM me. Thanks.

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
If Mr. Bell was still making the 2.2 aka "the little blower that could" I'd be interested. Haha

ThatOneCobra

Go Ducks !
Established Member
A member PM'd me and is suppose to pick up everything but the Borlas later today. Will keep everyone else posted and will go down the list of PM's accordingly after that. Thanks!

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
You wanted the TB?

Nah couldn't get It now anyway. Tryna keep a certain amount in the bank. I'll save up and find another deal or just get the one I want which is the Dragon. Just have to get the CAI, injectors and expansion tanks TB/plenum. Then I'll be good til I can save up for a 2.6KB or TVS. HE comes a little later also.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread