03/04 gauge cluster

03sm3341

Established Member
I bought this as a back up for my cluster. I now don't need it. I have no clue as to miles on it. Ford should be able to reprogram it with your miles anyhow when they fix it so pats will work.

PRICE DROP $150

10121of1_zps31d6fb07.jpg

10221of1_zps75518ca3.jpg

10321of1_zps56724521.jpg

10421of1_zps9ef6f9c0.jpg

Last edited:

Competition

Hood Rich
Established Member
FYI ford can re program PATS to work for another vehicle but the mileage cannot be changed. I learned this when I swapped a cluster into my 01 Cobra. There is a place in Pennsylvania if I remember correctly that will change it if you send your oem cluster as well as some other sort of verification of actual current mileage.

03sm3341

Established Member
Hello,
Is cluster still available?
Thanks,
SS03

Yes I still have it.

FYI ford can re program PATS to work for another vehicle but the mileage cannot be changed. I learned this when I swapped a cluster into my 01 Cobra. There is a place in Pennsylvania if I remember correctly that will change it if you send your oem cluster as well as some other sort of verification of actual current mileage.

Good Info!

I had changed a f150 cluster at work and ford programmed it for us. But we're a Business and it was new. Used must be different.

SS03

Being the currently installed unit (second cluster installed - a nightmare story in its own right), is used w/unknown mileage and its instruments have either failed or starting to fail, I am going to source for another cluster w/known mileage.
Thanks,
SS03

03sm3341

Established Member
Being the currently installed unit (second cluster installed - a nightmare story in its own right), is used w/unknown mileage and its instruments have either failed or starting to fail, I am going to source for another cluster w/known mileage.
Thanks,
SS03

What is failing on it? I know my way around these clusters pretty well. I also have parts for them.

Demonio

Established Member
The cluster seems to be working on the pics, what's the horror story? Or did you fix the cluster, if the green light parts goes out is it available from ford separate?

03sm3341

Established Member
Bump And post kinda went off track here. The cluster I have is untouched and all working.
I have fixed several of these for the lights going out, but this is NOT one of them.

Users who are viewing this thread