03-04 door mirrors, are they-

NIL8R

I PROMISE IT WON'T HURT
Established Member
a plug in and play, direct swap for our 99 mirrors?

01greycobra

Built and Blown!
Established Member
Yup, direct replacement. I got lucky to find a mineral gray set on here but they plug in and bolt just as the plastic ones do.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Anyone have a before and after pic? Cant imagine it makes that much of a difference.

Bad99SVT

Insane SVT Poster
Established Member
Anyone have a before and after pic? Cant imagine it makes that much of a difference.

here you go...mine before and after.
BEFORE:
picture010nl.jpg

AFTER:
cobra2f.jpg

I think it looks much better than the regular black plastic ones...just my opinion.:beer:

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
I don't think you can appreciate how much nicer they are until you put them on the car. One of my favorite exterior mods on my car.

joeg215

Readin posts, rollin eyes
Established Member
I don't think you can appreciate how much nicer they are until you put them on the car. One of my favorite exterior mods on my car.

You have 03/04 side skirts too right? Looks very nice like that.

Where'd you pick them up?

Last edited:

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
I still have the 99/01 skirts. I bought the mirrors years ago when they were more readily available. I bought a driver side one on ebay and a passenger side one off a wrecked car on here. It seems like the going rate is $250 for a set of mirrors now. I still think they're worth every penny.

Predatorbird

Established Member
I think it depends on your color theme. I like my black mirrors because they help with my theme. They are definitely a nicer set of mirrors when you see them in person.

NIL8R

I PROMISE IT WON'T HURT
Established Member
Thank you gents. I just bought a bus which I am converting to haul the Cobra and had visions of it being a little tight inside, hence needing the later fold in mirrors.

wma8706

Established Member
anybody know were you can get these mirrors for a decent price? I saw them for around 250 bucks a few years ago. I see american muscle selling these for a staggering price of 329.99! THATS FOR ONE FU@#N SIDE!!!! Thats 760$ unpainted for a door mirror!

Darkc0bra

....Pass
Established Member
anybody know were you can get these mirrors for a decent price? I saw them for around 250 bucks a few years ago. I see american muscle selling these for a staggering price of 329.99! THATS FOR ONE FU@#N SIDE!!!! Thats 760$ unpainted for a door mirror!

I know......If they weren't so damn expensive I would probably do this with my car but in my mind I have better things to spend my money on. It looks great and all but i can't chock up the money for something like that :bash:

notchstang92

Spoolin'
Established Member
Paint the cheapo plastic ones..has to be cheaper than $700

It definitely would be, book time for a mirror is about .6 hours including clear coat. Then the cost of materials. The appeal to the 03/04 mirror for a lot of people is that its a folding mirror and ours aren't. That can save a broken mirror.

American Muscle is ridiculous. Why buy from them when you can go through Tousley Ford and probably get it for the same price American Muscle gets it for.

Dirks9901

Paint>Vinyl
Established Member
Premium Member

+1

03-04 Cobra mirrors>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>stock mustang mirrors (even painted)

wma8706

Established Member
It definitely would be, book time for a mirror is about .6 hours including clear coat. Then the cost of materials. The appeal to the 03/04 mirror for a lot of people is that its a folding mirror and ours aren't. That can save a broken mirror.

American Muscle is ridiculous. Why buy from them when you can go through Tousley Ford and probably get it for the same price American Muscle gets it for.

Tousley has them for $281 a piece. unpainted

Users who are viewing this thread